Looking for Someone to Drive our Car from San Ramon, CA to Houston, TX - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Looking for Someone to Drive our Car from San Ramon, CA to Houston, TX

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Ron

Please contact me at [email protected] for a direct quote

• #147743 Reply
    AJ

Shoot me an email to discuss the job at [email protected]. Definitely want to help ya’ll out to get moved to TX!

• #147740 Reply
    Ron

Natalie,

My wife and I (both retired) could do this for you by the 5th. Please contact me at my direct email for a confidential quote.

Thanks,
    Ron
    [email protected]

• #147727 Reply
    Natalia

My husband and I are moving to League City, TX (a suburb of Houston) on December 5th. We opted to fly because we didn’t think our cats would do well on a three to four day car ride. We are flexible on the start date but would ideally like the car to arrive in Texas by December 6th. Our car is a Honda Element and is great for car camping and road trips – the back seats fold up if you need more storage and the front seats can fold down to create a bed. There is a luggage rack on top. Please let us know if you’re interested. Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #147740 in Looking for Someone to Drive our Car from San Ramon, CA to Houston, TX
Your information:

Cancel