Looking for someone with truck to drive furniture from Chicago area to SW Oregon - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Looking for someone with truck to drive furniture from Chicago area to SW Oregon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    JD

Hi Sara,

I can hopefully help you with some suggestions. Please email me at my email address below.

JD

[email protected]

• #173823 Reply
    Sara Olofson

Hello! Our son has recently purchased property in western Oregon (near Eugene). We would love to help him furnish the place with furniture that we no longer need due to downsizing. Pod services are too expensive and so we are hoping to find someone with a vehicle large enough to load some furniture and drive it from our home in the NW suburbs of Chicago to his new property. Hopefully there is someone out there with plans to make a drive with an empty truck or trailer and so we could find a solution that helps us both! Obviously we would pay all expenses for the drive. Departure date is flexible. Does anyone have suggestions?

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #174321 in Looking for someone with truck to drive furniture from Chicago area to SW Oregon
Your information:

Cancel