Looking to drive a car from San Francisco Bay Area to New England in June 2019 - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Looking to drive a car from San Francisco Bay Area to New England in June 2019

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Steve Dryer

Hello,

I would be interested in doing this drive for you. I have been driving for several large Auto Dealers and for a driver for hire service for some time now. I have a clean driving record and a clean background. I am available almost anytime. If you are interested in talking more about the details please let me know.

Thanks for your time

Steve

[email protected]

• #82210 Reply
    Dan

Hey guys,

My girlfriend (Lindsay) and I are moving back to Boston, MA after living in San Francisco, CA for the past few years. We’ll be shipping out our large possessions in a storage container and plan to drive cross country with light luggage. Our timeline is to leave San Francisco in early June and arrive in Boston after about 2 weeks.

Does this itinerary match your needs? Lindsay and I are flexible on some of the details, and we’d be happy to discuss further with you if interested. We’re covered by AAA with clean driving records and have owned cars previously — just not on the west coast.

If it makes sense, please email me with your car transport need: [email protected]

Many thanks,
    Dan

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #84465 in Looking to drive a car from San Francisco Bay Area to New England in June 2019
Your information:

Cancel