move my car from Reno, NV area to NJ near Philly. - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum move my car from Reno, NV area to NJ near Philly.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Ruth

We live in Berkeley and are looking for a vehicle to drive to Philly in September! No charge. Mature responsible couple, perfect driving record.
    [email protected]

• #155118 Reply
    Hannah

hi! I would be happy to drive your car from Reno-Jersey for just reimbursement for gas & no additional charges. I will be in San Francisco from June 25-28 and could come to Reno to pick it up, and then drive it back to Jersey (I am from philly so I have to get back anyways!) I am 24, a very responsible driver, and have been driving since age 16 with no history of accidents. Let me know what you think!
    Email me at [email protected] if you’re interested! 🙂

• #155077 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

It’s a 40 drive from Reno to Philly. I charge $10 an hour driving time between Reno and Philly. The my driving cost is $400 plus expenses. Expenses are:
    Meals $40 per day x 5 days=$200
    Motels $80 x 5 nights=$400+/-
    Gas I am guess gas mileage 15mpg 2700 miles 180 gallons x $3.50 per gal+/-$630+/-
    Plane tickets San Diego to Reno $173 on Southwest Flight 4029 based on today’s prices for a flight on June 16th
    Ticket from Philly to San Diego priceline.com American Airlines Flight time 12:48pm $242 plus $30 for checked bag.
    $60 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return.
    Total approximate cost: $2,135
    Again all these are approximate. I am guess gas will be a lot cheaper if your mini van gets more than 15mpg and gas prices are less than $350 per gallon.
    I put all expenses on my credit card minus the plane tickets. I ask that you put them on your credit card.
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty
    [email protected]
    619-993-6577

• #154979 Reply
    Terry Holt

Hi Jeff,

Please contact with all the info and I can give you a quote. [email protected]

Thank You

Terry

• #154916 Reply
    John Day

Hi Jeffrey,

If you email me at my email address below with the dates you need it by I would be happy to give you a quote.

JD

[email protected]

• #154957 Reply
      Ron

Hi Jeff,

If you email me direct with the dates you need it done by I would be happy to give you a confidential quote.

Thanks
      RON
      [email protected]

• #154881 Reply
    Jeffrey Fitzpatrick

Looking to have my mini van moved from Reno to the Philly area in NJ.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #155077 in move my car from Reno, NV area to NJ near Philly.
Your information:

Cancel