Move my small cedar chest cross country - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Move my small cedar chest cross country

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Monique De Vito

Hi there,
    You can see our dog website so you can get some of our information. http://www.heroicdog.com
    We are trying to arrange driving from California to Miami in June so we will keep you posted! Taking the chest for you may work well.
    feel free to text me at (786) 371-5552 and this way I can let you know by text.
    Thanks!
    Monique

• #167272 Reply
    Monique De Vito

We may be able to help you in June as we plan to head from CA to Miami, will keep you posted!
    Feel free to reach out, 786-371-5552
    Monique

• #166785 Reply
    Ron

Try to list it on USHIP. I have had good luck with the site

• #166778 Reply
    Tammy Koldyke

I need to move my small cedar chest from Utah to South Carolina. I am totally flexible with your timeframe, just sometime this year (2022). If you are driving in that general direction, I would be happy to meet you somewhere close by and hand off the chest and drive it to the destination or somewhere close by, within a couple hours. I live in St George, Utah and it needs to get to Greenville, South Carolina. If you’re driving a car or RV across the country, this small piece could tag along and offset the price. I’ve tried furniture movers but they quoted from $1,500 to $7,000 and I can’t afford that. Please email me if you can help.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #166785 in Move my small cedar chest cross country
Your information:

Cancel