Need a driver from Athens Georgia to Northern Michigan. - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need a driver from Athens Georgia to Northern Michigan.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Terry Holt

Hi CJ,

Have you found anyone to drive your car yet? If not, contact me at [email protected] or 312-350-7123

Best,
    Terry

• #109775 Reply
    vanest

hi miller:
    please check out efravel.com – social marketplace connecting travelers/professional drivers and auto owners. You can choose and communicate with the transporter directly.You can also upload your car details and travelers will contact you directly. Reviews from users are also posted on the site.
    Good luck
    vanest

• #109766 Reply
    Lucien Wolmarans

Hi CJ
    If we could do the pickup/ drop off points at nearby airports then I can do that run for you for about $650 but I would need to know the exact city to give you a firm price.

Please call/text/email if you’d like to discuss further.
    317-228-7808
    [email protected]

• #109767 Reply
    Lucien Wolmarans

Hi CJ
    If we could do the pickup/ drop off points at nearby airports then I can do that run for you for about $650 but I would need to know the exact city to give you a firm price.

Please call/text/email if you’d like to discuss further.
    317-228-7808

• #109749 Reply
    CJ Miller

I need a 2500 series sprinter van driven from Athens GA to Northern MI. Must have a clean driving history, no criminal record, non-smoker. Pickup 8/15 or 8/16 and drop off by 8/20.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #109775 in Need a driver from Athens Georgia to Northern Michigan.
Your information:

Cancel