Need a driver from Southern OR, to Amherst, OH - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need a driver from Southern OR, to Amherst, OH

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Alan Berkebile

Hi Christine, I am interested if you have not found anyone yet. Please check out my website at alansdrivingservice.com and we can talk about your needs and a time frame.

• #129263 Reply
    Ricky

Hi Christine. If you are in need of someone to drive your car from OR to OH, let me know by sending a text to : 717-392-7272, so can discuss details. Thanks.

• #128660 Reply
    Terry Holt

Hi Christine,

My name is Terry. I had an auto transport business for 4 years but I had to give up to watch my grandsons. I still do it when it works with my schedule. I am very experienced, I have references and I have done many trips like this before. I always keep in contact with my clients and I am very safe. The name of my business was Henry Archer Personal Auto Transport, you still may see some advertising on the Internet.

It would have to be when it’s safe to travel.

My contract info is [email protected]
    312-350-7123
    Thank You!

• #127049 Reply
    Ron

IF YOU CAN WAIT UNTIL THE COVID-19 TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED, WE CAN DO IT FOR YOU.

IF SO, GET BACK TO US AND WE WILL PROVIDE A QUOTE.

RON
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #126981 Reply
    Christine

We are looking for someone to drive our car from Ashland, OR to Amherst, OH (a suburb of Cleveland, OH). Please reply if interested and we can work out details.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #127049 in Need a driver from Southern OR, to Amherst, OH
Your information:

Cancel