Need car driven from NC to CA. How Much???? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need car driven from NC to CA. How Much????

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Mr. Varela

Hi,

I read your post. I am in CA and ask for a one way ticket to NC. I, then would ask for half the fuel and 500 for everything. It would be less than 1000. Sane/reliable and civil citizen.

Mr. Varela

• #121542 Reply
    James S.

Hey Chuck

Im sure you’ve already found a way to get your Lexus moved, but if you haven’t I’d like to talk to you about it. I’m a responsible 35 year old former small business owner who would be willing to drive the car for about half of what you would pay a company to do it ($900 negotiable + expenses). I can provide my clean criminal and driving records as well as clean drug test and proof of insurance. I also have AAA.

I’m extremely interested in the job. I live 20mi from raleigh so I’m local if you want to meet. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you!

James

• #120593 Reply
    Terry

Hi Chuck,
    I am very experienced at doing this. I use to have my own business transporting vehicles. I made many trips from North to South and East to West. I have been in 47 states. I am a safe and reliable driver with references. I can do this for you in 5 1/2 days. The cost would be $1,800.00. This amount would include everything except airfare, fuel, tolls and ground transportation. The sooner you plan this the better because airfare will be less expensive. My companies name was Henry Archer Personal Auto Transport. Let me know!
    Best,
    Terry

• #120349 Reply
    Luke

Hi Chuck.We can do immediately.Plse visit youflywedrive.net for instant quote.Luke

• #120130 Reply
    Chuck

Need a 2003 Lexus IS300 driven from town near Raleigh North Carolina to a town in near Bakersfield California please contact me with the quote give me an idea what you would charge for this thank you very much.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #121542 in Need car driven from NC to CA. How Much????
Your information:

Cancel