Need driver to pick up moving truck in spokane and take to Nelson, BC - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need driver to pick up moving truck in spokane and take to Nelson, BC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Mark Dougherty

I drove a uhaul from San Diego to Blaine, WA when I crossed into Canada. When I got into the port of entry I did not have the proper work, I did not have phone service to my contact person in Canada. I was a driver for hire making $10 an hour and Canada wanted to throw me in jail and fine me. So I think you need to have someone who knows what’s needed to drive a truck into Canada.
    Mark Dougherty
    [email protected]
    619-993-6577

• #186122 Reply
    JD

Hi Michelle,

You can contact me at my email address below if you are looking for a driver for hire.
    Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #186031 Reply
    Michelle

Hello!
    We need someone to pick up a 26 foot rental truck in Spokane, WA and take over the Canadian border 3 hours to Nelson, BC. You would then drive our vehicle back to Spokane airport and park it in the long-term parking lot. Due to stringent border restrictions, you would need to be vaccinated. We are looking at September 3, September 5th or 6th.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #186122 in Need driver to pick up moving truck in spokane and take to Nelson, BC
Your information:

Cancel