Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Ron

My wife and I would be interested. Please contact me at my direct EMAIL for a confidential quote.

Thanks

RON
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #155370 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

June 14, 2021 at 4:51 pm#155350REPLY
    Diane
    Hi
    I need someone to drive my car back to Berkeley, CA from NYC leaving NY about 8/28.
    Is anyone interested or available?

Thanks
    Diane
    So I do not know what happened I normally hit reply and the reply number show up in this subject: Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
    Hello Diane
    My name is Mark Dougherty and I am interested in driving your car from NYC to Berkeley, CA.
    I use Google maps to determine travel time and driving cost. According to Google maps it is a 44 hour toll free trip. I charge $10 an hour so the driving cost is a flat rate of $440.00 plus expenses.
    Expenses are:
    Meals are $40 per day X 6 days=$240
    Motels are $100+/- X 5 nights=$500+/-
    Plane tickets San Diegp to NYC priceline.com range dates Aug 8th $263 to $441 Aug 10th $169 to $284
    San Francisco to San Diego Southwest Aug 13th price range $99 to $268 Aug 16th price range $69 to $268
    One checked bag $30
    Fuel unknown cost as I do not know what mpg your car gets
    $60 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return
    Total cost using the most expensive plane tickets $1,822+/- not including fuel cost
    Total cost using the cheapest plane tickets $1,508+/- not including fuel cost
    I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane tickets, I ask that you put them on your credit card. I do not ask for any advance cash. I ask for two receipts one for your records and one for my records. You pay only what is on the receipts.
    My email is [email protected]
    My cell is 619-993-6577
    This link take you to a story that was done about me and other drivers like myself:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/12/retirees-are-driving-for-dollars.html
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #155357 Reply
    Ron

My wife and I would be interested. Please contact me at my direct EMAIL for a confidential quote.

Thanks

RON
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #155355 Reply
    Eric Aronsohn

Hello, we live in SF and will be returning from an extended trip to the east coast around August 9th with a week or 10 days to get back. Does getting your car back in August work?

Let’s discuss if this is interesting to you

Eric Aronsohn
    954-612-0307

• #155350 Reply
    Diane

Hi
    I need someone to drive my car back to Berkeley, CA from NYC leaving NY about 8/28.
    Is anyone interested or available?

Thanks
    Diane

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #155357 in Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information:

Cancel