Need two cars moved from Las Vegas to Michigan at the end of May 2019. - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need two cars moved from Las Vegas to Michigan at the end of May 2019.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Lydia Epp

Hi Kevin,

My husband and I are interested in transporting one of the cars for free. We are visiting his family on the West Coast and would love to drive back home to Michigan instead of flying. Feel free to call or email. Thank you!

Lydia Epp
    616-481-6658

• #93699 Reply
    William Hoffman

p.s. I will do it for free

• #93698 Reply
    William Hoffman

Hello there: I am interested in driving your vehicle from Vegas to MI if you are still looking for someone.

Bill Hoffman

• #91712 Reply
    CHAD MCARDLE

Hi Kevin,

I have done vehicle transport from Vegas to Michigan 6 times in the past year. Drop me an email and we can discuss.

Thx,
    Chad
    Cmmcardle6 at gmail.com

• #91030 Reply
    Partha

Hi Kevin,

Can you visit eFravel website and post it there. We have lot of travelers and drivers looking for cars to transport. efravel matches owners, like you, looking to transport their cars with travelers and drivers looking to drive. Thanks and Good luck.

Partha

• #90779 Reply
    Kevin

Need two 2017 Ford Fiesta sedans moved from Las Vegas to Michigan at the end of May. I’ve looked into shipping the cars or driving them myself. I’m curious what it would cost to have someone drive them for me.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #91030 in Need two cars moved from Las Vegas to Michigan at the end of May 2019.
Your information:

Cancel