Old chap going on road - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Old chap going on road

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Jen

I hope so! You’re only 5 years older than me. Do it!

• #80408 Reply
    Michaelonfoot

I am 52 years old now. But, I am as energetic and active as a 5 years old boy lol. There are two quotes that have always inspired me.
    1. I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.” – John Green.
    2. Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle.
    So, travelling across the country and moving from cities to cities, villages to villages and countries to countries was always a dream for me. Now I guess it’s the best time to make my dream a reality. I am planning a solo road trip that will commence in the new year eve. The plan is to spend the new year eve at Vancouver and start the journey the next morning. I want to travel from the west coast to the east coast on foot. I have a lot of time in my hands, but not much money. So, I am planning to opt for hostel accommodation in Vancouver since it will be a lot cheaper compared to hotels. I am going to stay in a hostel after decades. I don’t know how it’s going to be. But, I am sure I am excited. Do you guys think that I will be able to make this trip happen considering my age?

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #81190 in Old chap going on road
Your information:

Cancel