Planning to visit Asian countries with family - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum Planning to visit Asian countries with family

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    nasty67

I have canceled my Uk trip and now I’m planning for visit Asia.

• #80459 Reply
    Tania Gromenko

If You are Travelling with your Family, I Would Recommend you to visit Singapore. Singapore is a child-friendly destination in Southeast Asia and is suitable for family tours. The country is safe, with good infrastructure and practical public transportation. Few of the Places that your toddler would enjoy in Singapore are:
    Gardens By The Bay: Here, you and your kids can visit the Flower Dome, which is the largest greenhouse in the world. There are also Children Garden, OCBC Skyway, Super Tree Grove, and many more facilities that you and your child can enjoy for free.
    Singapore Zoo: This place will be loved by children because the Singapore Zoo offers a Kidzranger Tour, where little ones can try their hands at being a zoo keeper and carry out activities such as feeding and combing rabbit hair and small horses.In addition, the Singapore Zoo also has Rainforest Kidzworld, where Little Ones can feed sheep or ride a pony.
    Vivo City Playground: This playground is the same as a playground in general; there are slides, trampolines, swings, water sprays and more. Your kids will be safe playing here because the playground is covered in thick rubber so that in the event of falling, the thick rubber will soften the blow. This playground has outdoor and indoor rooms.

• #80183 Reply
    Alimia jones

Ohhh CarleneBryant, What amazing thing you have thought about, I am totally in love with all of these exciting places being a traveling freak. Bali, Malaysia and Hong Kong, All of these place are indeed worth visiting. I would like to wish you good luck for your trip as i am very much sure that this is gonna be something so much exciting for you, Also i have heard a lot about The Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong, That’s a fun place at Hong Kong, lots of my known people have been to there.

• #80036 Reply
    Jess Anderson

Hi there! I just wanted to share my wonderful experience with you all. I came back from a Bali family trip a few months ago, and I still can’t get over it. Ubud is the most magical place, nature is amazing, especially the rice fields! We stayed at this amazing villa in Ubud and I recommend it to anyone who wants complete peace and relaxation. It’s totally family friendly, and the package includes everything from picking you up from the airport to breakfast, incredibly good wi-fi and basically, everything you need to feel as comfortable as you can. Hope this helps someone!

• #79625 Reply
    Veronika

Hey. Far East is certainly a very interesting direction for travel, but what do you think of Central Asia? For example, do you know anything about Uzbekistan? Probably not much, but meanwhile this is one of the oldest places on the planet. For a long time the cities of this country were one of the main points of the great Silk Road. By the way this direction is not so festered by tourists, become pioneers!
    Here is a link to a good travel agency, I wish you a pleasant journey: https://www.people-travels.com/uzbekistan-tours/

• #79401 Reply
    CarleneBryant

Hi all,
    Hope everyone’s doing great.
    I am from Toronto, living with my family of three. So, my family and I are thinking to go on a vacation next. We’ve been planning this trip for the past few months now. We are thinking to visit Bali, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Also maybe Taiwan too. We haven’t confirmed on that.
    We have started the preparation for the trip. Like packing, and storing. We have also installed a home security system from Toronto in our home. We have also asked our family members to come and collect the mails.
    Anyways, my question is what are the best places to visit in all these places I have mentioned with your kid. Something that isn’t mentioned online or famous, but still a great place. We would like to explore the culture. something that is unique.
    Does someone know or have visited any place that sounds similar to what I said? Please let me know if you know places like those.
    Thanks in advance!

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #80459 in Planning to visit Asian countries with family
Your information:

Cancel