Retired man will drive your vehicle cross-country at reasonable rate: - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Retired man will drive your vehicle cross-country at reasonable rate:

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Colin Heath

Cal,
    I represent a company that is looking for a driver to drive the below route. It’s a circular drive, so you can start the drive at the most convenient point for you. The purpose of the drive is to monitor wireless frequencies. Basically we would rent a car and equip with a monitoring device that does all work. You just need to drive and ideally during the day time.

Would this be something that you could help with and if so what would you estimate your costs to be?
    https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Kansas+City,+Kansas/St.+Louis,+Missouri/Chicago,+Illinois/Detroit,+Michigan/Indianapolis,+Indiana/Cincinnati,+Ohio/Columbus,+Ohio/Cleveland,+Ohio/Pittsburgh,+Pennsylvania/New+York/Washington,+District+of+Columbia/Richmond,+Virginia/Raleigh,+North+Carolina/Atlanta,+Georgia/Nashville,+Tennessee/Memphis,+Tennessee/Oklahoma+City,+Oklahoma/Kansas+City,+Kansas/
    Thanks in advance
    Colin Heath

• #204930 Reply
    Heather Law

Hello Cal:

I’m looking to have my car and possibly RV picked up in Charleston, WV and delivered to Alburquerque New Mexico or there abouts. My hope is to have it picked up early – mid next week or so. I can be a bit flexible. If you are interested, let me know! I’d be happy to discuss details and get an estimate.

Heather Law

• #204932 Reply
    Heather Law

Hello Cal:

I’m looking to have my car driven (and possibly RV) from Charleston, WV to Alburquerque, NM as early as next week. I was wondering if you had any interest or availability. I’d love to get an estimate for my 2015 Highland Hybrid, and, if feasible my very light Lance RV. I rent the RV so it’s available to sleep in if you prefer.

• #202665 Reply
    Cal Murphy

I AM BASED IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY AND I DO NOT SUPPLY A VEHICLE.

Hello, I’m Cal, I’m retired from AAA, and have been a long-haul trucker. That means I spent weeks or months at a time on the road. I can handle almost any vehicle, as well as how to handle most any kind of road or situation that comes up. I ALWAYS DRIVE ALONE. I do not take riders or goods for anyone unless you need to ride along. I’ve been all over the lower 48, work to keep expenses as low as possible, for you, and do not take side trips for sightseeing.

I buy my own food and beverages, pack light, and don’t drink or do illegal drugs. I respect your privacy if you want to seal your vehicle for privacy. I can pair you up with my Waze account so you can track me as I go.

There are details to discuss, like costs, expectations, and roadside assistance coverage that we can discuss when the time is right.

I’m about helping others out. You get what you need to be moved taken care of by an experienced person at a heavily discounted cost, and I get to travel and get exercise during my retirement while putting some scratch in my pocket and getting away from the balls and chains of life. Oh, during late autumn, as a trusted community member, I play Santa!

I’m available up and until November 17, so I must be finished and home by November 17 to get ready for my seasonal Santa Claus gig.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #204932 in Retired man will drive your vehicle cross-country at reasonable rate:
Your information:

Cancel