Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
  • Author
    Ron

From where and when??

• #126584 Reply
    Bill

I need someone to drive my car from Connecticut to Texas, preferably this week.

If you are interested, text me at 713-320-5035.

Bill

• #126580 Reply
    Bill

I need someone to drive a car from Connecticut to Texas, preferably this week.

Please text me at 713-320-5035 if this could be you.

• #126548 Reply
    Tad Han

Are you still available to drive..to California? Let me know. 2028708033 Tad

• #126550 Reply
    Ron

You said you are looking for a driver. When do you need one? From where to where? Type of vehicle?

With this info, I can give you a quote.

Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #126459 Reply
    John Morgan

Hi everyone. I am looking for a driver so it’s useful thread for me, thanks for the information.

• #126399 Reply
    elie

My son will drive your vehicle from NYC to Canada (Montreal/ Ottawa/ Toronto). He wants to return to Canada so will be allowed through the border. He is 30 years old and is a responsible driver. Currently a Dr. dental resident in Brooklyn but has to cut short his residency due to the outbreak in NYC. Please contact me at 343-882-3702

• #126376 Reply
    Angela

Hello! Anyone looking to have their vehicle driven from LA to NYC?

• #125657 Reply
    Bob

Available to drive a car from NYC to CA Bay Area. Have lived in NYC 20 years and moving back to Bay Area where I grew up. Impeccable driving record. Never 1 accident. Looking to do this at end of March. 917.746.0148.

• #125663 Reply
    Alex Mare

Every year, the automotive industry is increasing its speed and the number of cars is growing and their prices are lower, which helps to develop a business with rental cars. In my life, I have personally used car rental several times both in my own city and as a guest in a foreign city. From the outside it may seem that to rent a car you will need to go through 1001 instances and only then you will be allowed to drive, but this is far from the case. ?ar rental raleigh durham airport has become available to absolutely everyone if you are 18 years old and you have a driver’s license.

• #125523 Reply
    Damiel Faxon

My cousin and I are traveling across the country to visit my mother.
    We are interested in driving a car from California to New England/New York!

We are flexible about details and would like to leave ASAP!
    Best,
    Damiel

[email protected]

• #125173 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

Just throwing this out there, how about leaving the driving to Amtrak? You probably have seen a lot from the road but a car cannot go where a train can. You can get off the train at different stops , rent a car to see the sights, spend the night and catch the train the next day. I would recommend a sleeper car. Your meals will be included.

• #124821 Reply
    Nancy Davis

Hello,

I don’t know exactly what you’re looking for, but I’ll explain my situation and see if it might fit for you.

I am a 76 year old healthy grandmother who had planned a trip to Italy with my 18 year old granddaughter who is on a gap year. She graduated from high school and is planning to enter the University of Maine in September as a chemistry major. She is an honors student and a great young woman. We just learned today that Italy is now closed–the entire country! We had planned to fly there on March 29th and stay for 3 and a half weeks, returning on April 22. She needs to be back in Maine that week to help her Mom (who is a teacher and directing a play that week).

Since we are probably not being able to go, our Plan B (just decided today) is to try to find someone who needs a car delivered to the East Coast from California (I am here in Santa Barbara visiting my son and his family) and she is returning from a volunteer job at a nursery school in Mexico on the 20th. We were hoping to spend a week or so here so she could visit her aunt, uncle and cousins, and then leave for the East. We both live in Maine but were thinking we could find a car going to Boston, or New York or other East Coast destination and then work our way to Maine on the train or bus.

Interestingly, my husband and I both drive a Prius, and she has a Honda hybrid, so we’re familiar with the car. I would be willing to share the expenses with you if you’d be able to wait for your car until perhaps the week of the 22nd of April (we could be slightly flexible). We would like to take our time and not drive insanely long days, etc.

Please let me know if this might possibly work for you. I look forward to hearing from you. I am a retired teacher, and was also the Executive Director of the Legal Aid Foundation of Santa Barbara County for many years.

Sincerely,
    Nancy Davis
    (207) 542-7788

• #124727 Reply
    Cyndi Lawhorn

I need to get to Southern california, I live in East texas, I am an experienced driver who’s already driven there recently with a 12′ loaded trailer and have worked MANY driving jobs. I will drive you for free, just need to get there. I have a current driver’s license with a clean record. Email me if you need a good driver for free.

• #124415 Reply
    adam

Hi, where from?

• #124081 Reply
    Irfan Babar

I am available to drive your car in canada and from canada to USA.
    Email me for more details please.
    Regards
    Babar

• #123936 Reply
    Lucas Wallauer

Hi there. Im a seventh day pastor in Brazil and will be travelling during june/july through US. One of my plans is cross the country to visit a very good friend in Seattle. Im planning to go by plane or Amtrak, but will love to drive all the way too. I can pay my own hotel and will only ask 50% of the gas. I can drive from Washington DC, Baltimore or NY to any place in West Coast.
    I will be travelling with a very good insurance for me that covers any insident with third parties. So if you think Ill be a help for you, contact me through my email [email protected]

Hope to find some fun experience to tell my kids.

• #123941 Reply
    Lucas Wallauer

Hi there. Im from Brazil, work as a seventh day pastor here and will be spending some days in US during june/july. Im planning to leave from NY and travel all the way to Seattle to visit a very good friend of mine. My firsth thought its take a flight but will love to drive all the way. It will be fun and will have a huge experience to share with my kids back home. If you need to check you can find me in instagram @lucaswmelo and can writte me to [email protected]

Well, either way, I will have this adventure one day… Maybe you can help me out and I can help you out too.

• #123599 Reply
    Dustin Thomas

I am traveling across the country from San Diego, Ca to the Poconos in PA. Would be willing to drive someone’s car from Southern California area to Philadelphia or surrounding area (south jersey) Allentown area if needed. Leaving at the end of June 2020.

• #123640 Reply
    Rich H

Charles, what is your time frame for the VA to Denver trip? Please contact me with the details, what you’re offering to pay for the trip, and all that fun stuff. You can reach me with your details at [email protected]. Thanks.

• #123566 Reply
    Charles v Skaggs

va beach to Denver interested

• #123563 Reply
    Charles v Skaggs

before april

• #123200 Reply
    Koko Hawthorne

Hi I’m interested in driving your car for you to the bay area:) Im a responsible 39 year old mother and wold love the adventure with my daughter and we have family in the bay area also. My email is [email protected] and phone # 787-241- 8637. We live in Puerto Rico now (easy flight to east coast) and I have a California driver’s license and a clean driving record. Lmk thx?

• #122901 Reply
    Thomas Delia

Hi my name is Tom. I have a commercial license and a excellent driving record. Looking for a vehicle ( must have a towing hitch 2″ receiver) to drive to Florida Orlando area from the north east NY/Ma ;et lem know if you have interest… Thanks

• #122875 Reply
    gus dastous

I am interested let me know details what town to what town

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #80975 in Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information:

Cancel