Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
  • Author
    Mia

Hi!

I am a current Master’s in Social Work student looking to drive someone’s car cross country– preferably from near the NY/CT area to the CA/PNW region or vice versa. Flexible on dates this winter! Let me know if this would be helpful to you ? My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 203-948-2269. Feel free to email or text me!!

Thank you!

Mia

• #293293 Reply
    Nicholas Mahrt

I’m need somebody to drive a 2004 Saab 9-3 from Bonne Terre Missouri to Orlando Florida (or possibly Vero Beach). Full disclosure, it’s a manual transmission and has some ventilation issues (heater works fine when the car is moving but not when it isn’t). It’s been in storage for a year. Thanks in advance.

• #297741 Reply
      Marco Avila

Hello. I’m looking to drive my Ford Expedition and a tow dolly from Washington State to Orlando. Let me know if you are interested in having your Saab towed on the tow dolly instead of driven and we can talk further.

• #293494 Reply
    Dan Altman

Hey All! I relocate company or private vehicles for a business.
    Please, If you are considering hiring someone to help you relocate a vehicle, let me know.
    Enjoy my latest website/blog up date about my driving adventures.
    Thanks

02 Dec 2023. THE HOMESTRECH

Enjoy! Any comments or suggestions, please forward through the website.
    Don’t forget, I am for HIRE!!

• #293766 Reply
    Zach Green

DRIVER AVAILABLE – ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 TO PHOENIX AREA

Hello,

Is there anyone who needs their vehicle driven to the Phoenix area around the end of December? I would be happy to drive it for you. I will cover the gas costs and my own lodging costs as long as you cover the cost of my transportation to you and back from the Phoenix area.

I have experience with cross-country driving, including with auto driveaway jobs like this. In 2022, I safely drove vehicles from Connecticut to Las Vegas, New Jersey to Oklahoma City, and Virginia to Maine. This past July, I drove a dually truck and trailer from North Carolina to Upstate New York. I would be happy to refer you to these customers who can vouch for my trustworthiness with your vehicle.

If you are interested in exploring this further, please email me at [email protected].I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Zach Green
    [email protected]

• #292230 Reply
    Juan r Martínez jw

I need my rental truck returned to Montgomery Tx I’m currently in Rio Grande City the sooner the better . Thanks

• #292472 Reply
      Dan Altman

Still in need? Size of truck? By what date? Could it be done by next weekend?
      Tks
      Dan

• #291578 Reply
    Dan Altman

Happy Turkey Time!

In need of someone to drive your vehicle anywhere throughout the country, I would be glad to give you a quote. I have been in this line of work/business for 8 plus years with nearly 200 successful drives.

Retired military and I carry insurance. Can provide commerical and private referals.

Feel free to review my website http://www.danstravelsandtips.com

You pay nothing up front!!!!!

Tks, Dan
    [email protected]

• #283527 Reply
    Berlinda

Is anyone looking for someone to drive their vehicle from Denver to area near Farmington, NM (Albuquerque, NM) for Sunday October 29, 2023?

• #281376 Reply
    Al Jung

Anyone in or around Pinedale, WY. interested in driving a car to Dayton, Ohio. Owner died there and we’re considering bringing it back or donating it there. Thanks.

• #288460 Reply
      Dan Altman

Is there still a need for someone to assist in moving this vehicle?

• #282802 Reply
      Ess (pronounced “S”)

Need 2 cars driven from NY to NC

• #284613 Reply
        Ed Butler

Hi, are you still looking for someone to drive these cars? I live in NC and would be happy to drive one car down and then the other. My number is (808) 280-9080. Thank you!

• #279568 Reply
    Dan Altman

Hi. My name is Dan and I help people relocate their vehicles around the lower 48. WIll do Alaska!!!

I have been in business for 8 plus years with nearly 200 successful moves.

Insured.

Retired military.

Check my website/blog:
    http://www.danstravelandtips.com

Check it out give me a holler:
    [email protected]
    Tks

• #285582 Reply
      Jimmy

Hey Dan,
      I noticed the URL you posted for your website is missing the ‘s’ as in travels. I think it should be: https://danstravelsandtips.com/
      Hope this helps.

• #289076 Reply
        Dan Altman

Tks

• #280137 Reply
    Stina Liebman-Carlson

Hi! I will be traveling from Pennsylvania to Montana late June 2024 and would love to transport your car so we can fly back. I am 50+ years young and will be traveling with my husband and small dog. If you need your reliable vehicle transported west please let me know. [email protected].

• #273455 Reply
    Dan Altman

Greetings All! I provide vehicle relocation assistance professionally and have so for 8 plus years. Closing in on 200 successful drives. Completed 42 drives this year alone.
    If you are in need, please give my website/blog a review and you can contact me for details from the website or through Family Travel Forum.
    I am retired military and I do carry insurance. Home based out of metro Atlanta GA.
    Thanks and good luck!
    Dan

• #264345 Reply
    Ed Cohen

I need someone to drive our 2023 Kia Sportage from Moorestown, N.J. to Chatham, Ma next July 19 and then reverse on Sept. 14.

• #289305 Reply
      Nancy

Hi Ed,

I can make the drive from Jersey to Chatham as well as the return. I live in Boston,so I’d need help with transportation to/from Morristown, NJ as well as Chatham (bus is fine from Chatham to Boston). Let me know how I can reach you.

Nancy

• #265084 Reply
      JD

Hi Ed,

Happy to discuss this drive. I can be reached at my email address below.

[email protected]

JD

• #264981 Reply
      dan altman

Hi. My name is Dan and I help people relocate their vehicles.
      I have been in business for 8 plus years with nearly 200 successful moves. Insured. Retired military.
      Check my website/blog:
      http://www.danstravelandtips.com
      Check it out give me a holler:
      [email protected]
      Tks

• #264188 Reply
    Donna Havemann

Does anyone need their SUV driven from Chicago to Phoenix? Looking to leave in a week. Tranporting wedding gifts down to Phoenix. A Uhaul is overboard. We only need a SUV.

• #264133 Reply
    Dan Altman

HI All!! I just completed my 39th and 40th trip this year. I have one more already booked for next week.
    I do, what I call, “Vehicle Relocation” professionally and have so since 2014. Completed nearly 200 successful drives.
    Retired military and I have insurance. Provide referrals if desired.
    Please visit my website/blog: http://www.danstravelsandtips.com
    Thank you
    Dan
    [email protected]

• #263752 Reply
    Allie

I am looking to drive someone’s vehicle from Denver, CO to New York starting October 5th.

• #263573 Reply
    Raven

Hello,

In need of someone to drive a small Uhaul from Edgewood, NM to Benton, KY end of October. Uhaul would be hauling a small trailer.

Also, need someone to drive a 2010 Jeep Liberty from the same location.

THANKS! Raven

• #263807 Reply
      Dan Altman

Hi Raven!
      Would lovee to discuss driving your vehicle. My insurance would not cover the Uhaul. Sorry.
      I xhave been in business for 8 years plus with almost 200 successful drives.
      Please review my website/blog.
      Thanks
      [email protected]
      http://www.danstravelsandtips.com

• #263574 Reply
    Raven

I forgot to include my email addy in my prior post.

So submitting this again.

Looking for someone to drive a small UHaul truck from Edgewood, NM to Benton, KY end of October. UHaul will be towing a small bumper pull trailer.

Also need someone to drive my 2010 Jeep Liberty from the same location.

My email is iceponygoddess AT gmail DOT com

THanks! Raven

• #260977 Reply
    Lily

Hello,

Are you looking to have your car driven from Las Vegas, NV (or nearby) to East Coast (NYC, Baltimore, Washington DC or other)?

If so, let’s talk!

I am 58 years young, been driving for over 30 years and work professionally as a “driveaway” personal auto driver.

Rates are negotiable. Available September 25, 2023 onward.

• #262770 Reply
      rob

Hi,
      Looking to move my daughter’s car to DC. Please let me know if you are interested and rates.

• #260904 Reply
    Jamie vda

Driving from Atlanta (Woodstock specifically) to miami, if you need anything moved, or a vehicle please let me know

• #304242 Reply
      Chaya

Would you like to drive our car one way from miami to atlanta or woodtsock to miami? email me salecar051 AT gmail.com

• #260425 Reply
    William C.

I have a small antique desk that I need to drive from Atlanta to St. Paul, Minnesota and wonder if someone might need to move their car or truck from ATL to MSP (or their vicinities). I would only ask you to pay for gas. I’m 65, retired from Delta Air Lines, have a clean driving record and willing to undergo a background check. The desk will fit on its side in the back seat and am happy to transport other items of yours in the remaining space.

• #260428 Reply
    William C.

I need to transport a small antique desk (fits in the backseat of a car) from Atlanta to Saint Paul, MN and wonder if you need a car or truck transported from ATL to MSP (or any nearby place on either end).

I only ask for money for gas and the space in the back seat for the desk. I am 65 years old and retired from Delta Airlines have a clean driving record and I’m happy to undergo a background check.

My email address is [email protected].

• #260180 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

PLEASE PUT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IN YOUR POST.
    MF FAMILY TRAVELS ASKS FOR TWO THINGS YOUR NAME AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
    THEY TELL YOU RIGHT ABOVE WHERE YOU PUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS THAT THEY WILL NOT PUBLISH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, MY FAMILY TRAVELS WILL NOT PUBLISH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
    WHEN YOU REPLY TO A POST AND YOU DON’T PUT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IN YOUR POST YOU WILL NEED TO GO BACK TO YOUR POST TO SEE IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY REPLIES. SO IF YOU DON’T WANT TO HASSEL WITH GOING BACK TO YOUR POST THEN YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IN YOUR POST.
    FOR EXAMPLE HERE IS ONE OF MY POST WITH MY CONTACT INFORMATION:
    September 11, 2023 at 4:46 pm#259174REPLY
    Mark Dougherty
    Hello Bill
    I am a driver for hire. Its a 15 hour drive from Austin to Denver. I charge $10.00 an hour driving time plus expenses.
    Expenses are:
    Driving: $150.00
    Meals: $50.00 per day, you pay only whats on the receipts
    Motels: $100.00+/- per night “”””””””””””””””””””””””””””
    Plane ticket to AUstin from San DIego and return ticket to San Diego with one checked bag.
    $60.00 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return.
    I have no concerns with your dog.
    I am a none smoker so no smoking in the car.
    My cell is 619-993-6577, email [email protected]
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

SO PLEASE PUT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IN YOUR POST OR REMEMBER TO GO TO YOUR POST TO SEE IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY REPLIES.
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty
    9/17/2023

• #259680 Reply
    Annie

Hi All,
    I’m looking for someone to drive my 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Baltimore to Fort Collins, CO at the end of September. Dates can be flexible, but I’m looking for a trade-type situation (someone who’s going that way and needs a car to drive etc.), not to hire someone. If this is you, hit me up!! It’s a beautiful time in Colorado 🙂

• #259701 Reply
      Bobby

Hello Annie,

What is the purpose of sending the Jeep to Fort Collins? Is it being delivered or exchanged?

Send me an email to discuss further

Thx

• #259394 Reply
    Bobby Sikora

Hello all,

I was curious if there exists any job that pays to drive cross country while on summer/winter break between semesters.

[email protected]

Thanks

• #258777 Reply
    William

If u need a car to drive across country for cheaper i can get u avis rental 60% cheaper 3053179083

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #210809 in Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information:

Cancel