Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
  • Author
    Diane F Haber

I need to find someone who can drive me and my car from Chicago, IL to Ft Lauderdale, Florida ?
    In September or October, anytime you are available.
    Diane

• #110431 Reply
    Eileen

I am looking to drive from east coast (I am in DC) to west coast (moving to San Diego). Would not ask for money, just need to transport a car east to west so that I can get out there with a few of my belongings. Starting new job mid Oct, so preferably early October. [email protected]

• #110422 Reply
    David Lopez

Hello everyone .new here. I’m a 55 years old man. Ex marine with 4 adult kids. If you need a dependable person to drive your car or Uhaul. Call me I live in new jersey. My phone number is 818-210-7995
    Thanks
    David.Lopez

• #110050 Reply
    Brian Regan

Looking for someone to drive my daughters 2010 Prius to her college in Tivoli NY
    Flexible dates for departing but would like the car to get there between 08/26/19
    and 09/02/19

• #110109 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

In your post you did not put your starting location also it might help putting your email address because sometimes it takes a day or two before My Family Travels posts your post on their website. I would suggest re-posting your post with your email and starting point. Due to medical issues I am currently not available to offer my service. You might also consider posting on Craigslist Rideshare.

• #110009 Reply
    Taylor

Looking to drive someone’s car from the Bakersfield, CA area to the Pacific Northwest area ASAP! My partner and I are visiting a family member in Bakersfield and would love the chance to visit Oregon/Washington while delivering your car in a timely manner! We are friendly, trustworthy, meticulously clean, and very safe. Thank you!

• #109924 Reply
    Uros Petrovic

Hi guys!
    I want to make a trip with my friend across the country. We are J1 students from Serbia, and our driving record is clean.
    We are planning our trip on October.
    So If somebody’s car need to transfer, we can do that for you. We can pay a fuel too, because that option would be definitely cheaper then buying a car.
    If somebody need a driver, please contact us on: [email protected]

• #109564 Reply
    Adrian

We are looking for someone to transport our vehicle from Boise, Idaho to Charleston, SC.

Thank you!

• #109277 Reply
    Charlotte

I bought a Toyota Sienna minivan in Vegas and did a great road trip with my daughter to the Grand Canyon etc. I wanted to sell the van in San Francisco but smog is turning out to be a big problem. Would anyone like to drive it from San Jose back to the dealer in Vegas? There’s a mattress in back. I’ll contribute $100 toward gas.
    Thanks,
    Charlotte

• #109990 Reply
      Troy

Hey Charlotte, I’d be interested in driving the van back to Vegas. When do you need it driven back? I can do it around September 12th

• #109136 Reply
    Louisa H

Hi!

I’m in the NYC/Philly area and have the entire month of August off. If someone needs their car transported to the West Coast I’d be interested in taking it and doing a few stops along the way! I’m a 22 year old girl and I love traveling. I’ve been out of the country a lot but I want to see more of the US. If you’re interested we can talk logistics. Send me an email [email protected].

• #109052 Reply
    Paul Yarnold

Hello,

I seek an experienced driver to transport a 10′ UHaul moving truck, leaving from Chicago on August 26, and arriving in San Diego within seven days (by September 1).

• #108838 Reply
    AD

Looking for someone to drive my car from Baltimore / DC / Philadelphia / NYC to San Jose, California / San Francisco / Bay Area. It’s a 2015 Mazda 3 in great condition. Time frame is flexible, mid August – September. Email me if you’re interested! [email protected]

• #108791 Reply
    Thomas

Hello,

I am moving to NH from UT and need one of my cars transported across country. I have looked into having it shipped, and now would like to see if its cheaper to have an individual drive it instead. I am extremely flexible on how long it takes, so if a person wanted to sight see ON THE ROUTE, that’s fine. Take extra days, etc. However, I would prefer my car not be taken off route to other states. Pickup can be between now and Aug 7th, and can be dropped off no later than 2 weeks from pickup. I will pay gas (with receipts), I will give $30 per day for food regardless of how much is spent, and UP TO $100 for lodging for 4 days ONLY (receipts required). If a person drives straight here they only need 3-4 days, hence why I will only pay 4 days lodging (reimbursements will be case by case, if longer time is needed). Anything longer is out of your pocket. Max 2 adults in my car, 1 dog is fine as well, as long as they are not destructive. Please respond to this post with email address and cost estimate and I will contact you if interested. Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Thomas

• #108555 Reply
    Jason HARDING

Hi British Guy, clean driving licence interested to drive from NYC or Miami to Los Angeles / San Francisco. Available End of November / December 2019. Drop me an e-mail [email protected]

• #108542 Reply
    Jason King

I am taking a car from Cincinnati to Houston the week of 7/29/19. I would like to drive your car from Houston area back to somewhere in the Cinci/Indy/Nashville area. Good mature driver. Clean record.

• #108453 Reply
    jazz

Anybody eco in driving 16’ uhaul from Mi to Az this weekend? I have a car attached as well.

• #108258 Reply
    Robin

Looking to drive a car from coast to coast. I’m a realtor with a flexible schedule and want to make a road trip, but I have a lease so I can’t take my own car. I’d love to help someone out!

• #108153 Reply
    Charlotte

Would anyone like to drive my Toyota Sienna minivan from San Francisco to Las Vegas in late July or early August? It has a mattress and bedding in the back and some camp/kitchen supplies that you may have. I’ll also pay for gas up to $100. CS at earthclot dot com

• #108260 Reply
      Robin

Hi, yes, I live in Vegas and would be happy to help. You can call me anytime. 7028029806.

• #108118 Reply
    Jake

I can drive your car from New England/Mid-Atlantic to the West Coast Aug 12-18.

I am moving from Portland, ME to Oakland, CA, my wife is already out there with most of our stuff. I’m 34 years old, have driven cars and trucks for several employers. Planning to make the drive with my father, a banjo, guitar, fiddle, and a couple boxes of books and LPs.

Could conveniently pick up your vehicle anywhere between Portland, ME and Philadelphia, PA. Would definitely consider dropping the car outside the Bay Area if need be.

Thank you!

• #107836 Reply
    Ilya

Hi,

I need someone to drive my car (2015 Honda Accord) from Charlotte, NC to Rochester, NY in early to mid August. Please email [email protected] for more information.

• #107783 Reply
    Roger Bales

Hoping to drive any vehicle from Detroit metro area to somewhere near Washington D.C. within the next week or two. You pay gas and tolls if any. I cover all of my own expenses. Male in my 60’s with excellent driving record. No drugs or drinking. Personal references available.
    586-244-7200 anytime.

• #107784 Reply
    Mark Smith

Hello my name is Mark Smith, and I am a retired field service technician with over 30 years of over the road driving experience. I am located in Portland Oregon and looking to transport a vehicle to Memphis Tennessee region. My time frame is open from 7/15/19 till 9/15/19. I have a clean driving record with no lapse in insurance coverage. Prefer standard vehicles only up to large vans and 4wd pickups.

• #106988 Reply
    Paul Hayden

I am needing someone to drive or transport a 2001 Toyota Highlander from Fairfield, CA (Bay Area) to central Illinois, as soon as possible. There is no rush, but it is available immediately (July 12, 2019).
    The car is in great running condition, and is very clean.
    Fees would be open to discussion and negotiation.
    Excellent driving record required, and background check possibly required.
    My contact info:
    [email protected]
    cell – 217-899-1670

• #106424 Reply
    Bill Schultz

My name is Bill Schultz. I own property in both Michigan and Southern California, so I travel back and forth often. Please reach out to me if you are in need of a driver!

*Clean Driving Record

*Experienced Driver

Available From: Jul 31, 2019
    Available Until: Aug 20, 2019

• #106162 Reply
    Charles Hoffman

Senior snow birds, looking for someone to drive our Lincoln MKZ sedan from Stroudsburg, Pa ( Pocono Mtns )to Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. with an arrival date in Fla. between Oct 20-Oct.25, 2019. Please text to 570-977-0438 with your requirements for compensation.

• #106163 Reply
    JC

Looking for a responsible licensed driver to drive a 2007 Nissan Frontier from Fresno, CA to Norfolk, VA ASAP. Please email for more information.

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #79925 in Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information:

Cancel