Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,023 reply threads
  • Author
    Zainab shaikh

We have to travel with our family of four to flagstaff from lahabra city on 25th sep evening or 26sep morning with our luggage so we need a uhaul trailer attached kindly ctc

• #112128 Reply
    Holly L

Not sure how this works, but i’m willing to drive someone’s car from Chicago area (preferably the NW suburbs) to Corsicana, TX, but willing to drive to Dallas, near the airport or further southeast of there.

I’m a 55 yr old woman, perfect driving record, non-smoker, non-drinker, just need to get myself to Dallas some time in December or Late February. No fee, just you pay for gas and 1 hotel night.

Thanks!

• #111709 Reply
    Thomas

Looking for someone to drive my car from Westchester County, NY to Hilton Head Island in April, 2020. We will be flying to Hilton Head but want someone to drive our car with my wife’s wheelchair and her adaptive equipment down to SC. It will be great if the same driver drive our car back to our home.

• #111703 Reply
    Mike Ryan

I need my 2000 Toyota 4runner driven from Providence RI 02906 to Pelham TN 37366
    401-439-1894

• #111473 Reply
    Jay

Hello!

Need someone to drive my car (Toyota Prius) from Southern California (laguna beach) to Denver, CO in early October.

Feel free to contact me directly at 949 478 4957

Kind regards,
    Jay

• #111470 Reply
    Larry Purcell

Hello
    I am a 69 year old male with a clean Ontario driving record, and available to drive a car from Toronto to Florida, Oct 8, 9, or 10th October 2019. Also available to drive a car back to Toronto from Florida October 17, 18.
    It would be nice to hear from you.
    Larry.

• #111418 Reply
    helen nast

Hello, I am looking for someone to drive my GMC Acadia from Media PA to Palm Springs Ca, late Sept-early October. Please contact me asap, Thanks

• #111431 Reply
      Luke Wolmarans

Hi Helen.We can help.Plse ctc for a quote.Youflywedrive.net.

• #111407 Reply
    Annie

Hi there!

My name is Annie and I am hoping to drive cross-country as I move from California to New York in October. I am available from October 14th – October 26th, however I can offer some flexibility on these dates if need be.

I have driven cross-country twice and have also completed several solo excursions around the South West and up and down the West Coast. My driving record has been squeaky-clean in the six years I’ve had my license. Please let me know if you’re interested at [email protected]. Thank you for considering me!

• #111246 Reply
    Natasha Leclerc

Can drive someone’s car late September to first week of October from Ontario, Quebec, Maine, New York or Michigan to Coastal Washington. Phone number is +1647-523-5994 (text/call/whatsapp). We are a couple (Canadian + French) travelling to Vancouver to attend a scientific diving symposium.

Natasha + Louis

• #111037 Reply
    Jenna Criswell

Hello! I’m looking to drive from the east coast to the west coast from September 5th or 6th to roughly September 15. I am a 26yo mechanical engineer, and I will be driving with my sister who is moving west to attend grad school in Seattle. I have a perfect driving record and would be happy to cover gas. Send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks so much!
    Jenna

• #111034 Reply
    Harika

I would like to move my car from Brewster, ny to Concord, ca, by end of September 2019. Please let me know the details of the move cost.

Thanks,
    Harika

• #111036 Reply
      jazzlecrazzle

Harika – I would like to inquire about driving your car from NY to CA. I am a mechanical engineer driving my sister to the west coast as she is going to grad school there. We are planning on leaving on September 5th or 6th, arriving in California by September 15. I have a perfect driving record and would be happy to speak further! Send me an email at [email protected]

• #110660 Reply
    Diane F Haber

I need a driver from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale, FL. I need to travel with you in the car. September or October 2019.
    Diane

• #110659 Reply
    Diane F Haber

I need to find someone who can drive me and my car from Chicago, IL to Ft Lauderdale, Florida ?
    In September or October, anytime you are available.
    Diane

• #110431 Reply
    Eileen

I am looking to drive from east coast (I am in DC) to west coast (moving to San Diego). Would not ask for money, just need to transport a car east to west so that I can get out there with a few of my belongings. Starting new job mid Oct, so preferably early October. [email protected]

• #110422 Reply
    David Lopez

Hello everyone .new here. I’m a 55 years old man. Ex marine with 4 adult kids. If you need a dependable person to drive your car or Uhaul. Call me I live in new jersey. My phone number is 818-210-7995
    Thanks
    David.Lopez

• #110050 Reply
    Brian Regan

Looking for someone to drive my daughters 2010 Prius to her college in Tivoli NY
    Flexible dates for departing but would like the car to get there between 08/26/19
    and 09/02/19

• #110109 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

In your post you did not put your starting location also it might help putting your email address because sometimes it takes a day or two before My Family Travels posts your post on their website. I would suggest re-posting your post with your email and starting point. Due to medical issues I am currently not available to offer my service. You might also consider posting on Craigslist Rideshare.

• #110009 Reply
    Taylor

Looking to drive someone’s car from the Bakersfield, CA area to the Pacific Northwest area ASAP! My partner and I are visiting a family member in Bakersfield and would love the chance to visit Oregon/Washington while delivering your car in a timely manner! We are friendly, trustworthy, meticulously clean, and very safe. Thank you!

• #109924 Reply
    Uros Petrovic

Hi guys!
    I want to make a trip with my friend across the country. We are J1 students from Serbia, and our driving record is clean.
    We are planning our trip on October.
    So If somebody’s car need to transfer, we can do that for you. We can pay a fuel too, because that option would be definitely cheaper then buying a car.
    If somebody need a driver, please contact us on: [email protected]

• #109564 Reply
    Adrian

We are looking for someone to transport our vehicle from Boise, Idaho to Charleston, SC.

Thank you!

• #109277 Reply
    Charlotte

I bought a Toyota Sienna minivan in Vegas and did a great road trip with my daughter to the Grand Canyon etc. I wanted to sell the van in San Francisco but smog is turning out to be a big problem. Would anyone like to drive it from San Jose back to the dealer in Vegas? There’s a mattress in back. I’ll contribute $100 toward gas.
    Thanks,
    Charlotte

• #109990 Reply
      Troy

Hey Charlotte, I’d be interested in driving the van back to Vegas. When do you need it driven back? I can do it around September 12th

• #109136 Reply
    Louisa H

Hi!

I’m in the NYC/Philly area and have the entire month of August off. If someone needs their car transported to the West Coast I’d be interested in taking it and doing a few stops along the way! I’m a 22 year old girl and I love traveling. I’ve been out of the country a lot but I want to see more of the US. If you’re interested we can talk logistics. Send me an email [email protected].

• #109052 Reply
    Paul Yarnold

Hello,

I seek an experienced driver to transport a 10′ UHaul moving truck, leaving from Chicago on August 26, and arriving in San Diego within seven days (by September 1).

• #108838 Reply
    AD

Looking for someone to drive my car from Baltimore / DC / Philadelphia / NYC to San Jose, California / San Francisco / Bay Area. It’s a 2015 Mazda 3 in great condition. Time frame is flexible, mid August – September. Email me if you’re interested! [email protected]

• #108791 Reply
    Thomas

Hello,

I am moving to NH from UT and need one of my cars transported across country. I have looked into having it shipped, and now would like to see if its cheaper to have an individual drive it instead. I am extremely flexible on how long it takes, so if a person wanted to sight see ON THE ROUTE, that’s fine. Take extra days, etc. However, I would prefer my car not be taken off route to other states. Pickup can be between now and Aug 7th, and can be dropped off no later than 2 weeks from pickup. I will pay gas (with receipts), I will give $30 per day for food regardless of how much is spent, and UP TO $100 for lodging for 4 days ONLY (receipts required). If a person drives straight here they only need 3-4 days, hence why I will only pay 4 days lodging (reimbursements will be case by case, if longer time is needed). Anything longer is out of your pocket. Max 2 adults in my car, 1 dog is fine as well, as long as they are not destructive. Please respond to this post with email address and cost estimate and I will contact you if interested. Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Thomas

• #108555 Reply
    Jason HARDING

Hi British Guy, clean driving licence interested to drive from NYC or Miami to Los Angeles / San Francisco. Available End of November / December 2019. Drop me an e-mail [email protected]

Viewing 1,023 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #80262 in Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information:

Cancel