Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
  • Author
    Bill Horewitch

I desperately need someone to drive my Toyota Corolla from Austin Texas to Denver Colorado (about 900 miles) I am disabled and cannot drive it that far Please hlep me I need this done around Oct 10
    Also anyone know of someone to drive my 14 yr old 85 lb sweet dog same Austin to denver.
    Please

• #259174 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

Hello Bill
      I am a driver for hire. Its a 15 hour drive from Austin to Denver. I charge $10.00 an hour driving time plus expenses.
      Expenses are:
      Driving: $150.00
      Meals: $50.00 per day, you pay only whats on the receipts
      Motels: $100.00+/- per night “”””””””””””””””””””””””””””
      Plane ticket to AUstin from San DIego and return ticket to San Diego with one checked bag.
      $60.00 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return.
      I have no concerns with your dog.
      I am a none smoker so no smoking in the car.
      My cell is 619-993-6577, email [email protected]
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #257385 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

Just looking right now for a possible road trip.
    Looking for a truck that needs to go to Austin, TX (Round Rock, TX) that I can tow a 19′ travel trailer from SoCal (Westminster, CA). Please email me [email protected]

• #256790 Reply
    Ann

Hello, would anybody out there like their car driven from Los Angeles to Seattle? Looking to go the last weekend of September. Thank you!

• #256339 Reply
    P. WHITE

Does anyone need a car delivered from SC to MA around late August or Early September?
    I will drive your car from Charleston SC area to the Boston Massachusetts area for $300 plus the below listed expenses.
    About me:
    I am a 53 year old retiree with clean driving and NO criminal record with (absolutely no accidents or traffic tickets). Nonsmoker,drug and alcohol free.
    I provide my own meals and drinks. You provide gas compensation based upon estimated miles (cash in advance, any extra will be refunded upon delivery) and motel expenses ($100 for one night).
    You must have a valid ID with proof of your ownership of the vehicle since I cannot do third-party transports.
    Contact me, and we will try to make arrangements.

• #255710 Reply
    Max

I will be moving to Bonita Springs, Fl in the near future. Hopefully will have a property by this coming winter. I will need a good sized van to bring some of my personal items down. If someone needs to bring a van down to florida I will be happy to drive it down.
    Let me know.
    Thanks,
    max

• #255496 Reply
    RON

Snowbirds, Take Notice!!!

If you are looking for someone to move your vehicle from Point A to Point B, we are the one.

A retired couple will do it for you for actual cost reimbursement only. We do this as a way to see the USA, not as a FOR PROFIT business,

Just tell us when you need this done and from what city to what city and we will supply a cost figure.

References are available upon request.

If interested in our service, just email me.

NonSense
    [email protected]

• #258938 Reply
      Bill Horewitch

I am disabled. Need car and maybe my dog from Austin TX to Denver Co around Oct 15
      Can u please help me

• #255351 Reply
    Johnny

I need to drive from San Diego, CA to Dothan AL. One way.
    I have some personal stuff (computers, musical instruments etc) to take, so I’m looking to drive your standard size (preferably bigger) SUV.
    I’m not taking any of your stuff, I need the space for my own stuff.
    I intend to do it around 4 days, depending on traffic and the crazy amount of roadworks on the way. I did that drive a month ago and the roadworks is ridiculous…
    I’m leaving on Aug 31st, and arrive on Sept 1st. The dates are fixed.
    I’ll be by myself, so no I’m not taking anyone else, and I will not be picking up hitchhikers either.
    I don’t smoke. I’ll only take your vehicle if you don’t smoke as in I will not drive a vehicle that stinks of cigarettes.
    I’ll move your car for free, and since I’m taking my own stuff I’m prepared to pay for the gas BUT I expect to get the vehicle with a full gas tank. So yes the first tank is on you.
    If there are no takers I’m using a rental – would prefer to save that money.

• #257156 Reply
      kasey

im looking for someone to drive my 2012 subaru outback from LA,california to austin, TX. itll get you pretty far along your route and it has quite a bit of space for your things. i have no items i need to be brought. the vehicle has some issue with the break and im working on finding out what the issue is. im willing to cover the cost of fixing this before the drive if needed. im looking to have it brought to me around september 8th.

• #257756 Reply
        Dan Altman

Hi. Still in need? I help people relocate their vehicles all around the country. I would be willing to provide a quote if you are still in need. Please review my website/blog. I am insured and can provide referrals if need be. Have been in business for 7+ years. Nearly 200 successful moves. Retired military.
        Thanks
        Dan
        http://www.danstravelsandtips.com.

• #258937 Reply
          Bill Horewitch

Need my car and maybe my dog from Austin TX to Denver Co around Oct 15
          Can u please help me
          I am disabled

• #258476 Reply
          Lawana Lopez

Hi, Dan!

I’m wondering what it would cost for you to drive my son’s car (manual transmission) from San Francisco to Peoria, AZ and if you are available within the next few days.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
          Lawana

• #263187 Reply
            Jacoby Codina

Hi there, my fiance and I are both Christian missionaries, we bought the wrong tickets and now we are looking forward to drive a car for free just to get to our final destinations which is Austin Texas. We would down to jump on a zoom call or a facetime just to have the chance for each of us to get to know each other better. You will just need to cover the gasoline and we’ll take care of are food and lodging. Please send me an email if this sounds good to you.

• #258826 Reply
            Mark Dougherty

Hello Lawana.
            My name is Mark Dougherty and I am a driver for hire. To start off with Dan has his email address so if you have not replied to his email address you should. In the future if you happen to post here again you should include your contact information like your email address otherwise you have to come back to this web-page to see if you had any replies. As it says when you posted here they do not post your email address you have to posted in the post itself. Now back to your post I charge $10.00 an hour driving time based on Google maps plus expenses.
            Expenses are:
            Driving $110.00
            Meals:$50.00 per day x 2=$100.00
            Motel:$100.000+/- per night x 1=$100.00+/-
            Fuel unknown
            Plane tickets to San Francisco from San Diego and Phoenix to San Diego.
            I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane tickets. I ask that you put them on your credit card. I get two receipts for all purchases related to the trip. One for your records and one for my records.
            Estimated cost for the trip not including fuel and plane tickets: $370.00 and any unforeseen expenses for example if I have to take a Lyft to where I am picking up the car or a minor car repair.
            My cell is 619-993-6577, email [email protected]
            Sincerely
            Mark Dougherty

• #258665 Reply
            Dan Altman

Hi Lawna, I would be available earliest on the 21st of September. I charge only for the mileage I drive. All other costs are based on the expenses we agree upon, dollar for dollar.

Quick look shows that drive to be 750 miles (estimated) and driving a manual transmission is not a problem.

Mileage charge is $262.50 (again based on 750 miles x .35cpm). (distance is based on the city center of both locations.

Unfortunately, due to the short notice of the trip, flight costs from Atlanta to San Fran are rather steep at this moment. $500 plus.

Distance of the trip and timeliness for flights, I would expect this trip would require 2 over nights. For that region of the country, I would estimate $85 a night or 170 total.

Return flight from the nearest airport (Phoenix) is reasonable at $270.

There would be 2 additional UBER charges (to pick up the vehicle and after vehicle drop off..approximately $80.
            (A lot of times, especially after drop off, customers will offer to take me to the airport, to save that fee)

Last charge would be my airport parking back in Atlanta but I can waive this.

GAS expenses and any potential toll charges are paid by the owner.

Overall, expenses come out to approx $1,070 and fees 262.50.
            So basically you are looking at $1,332,50 (approx).

please respond to my email as this site can be difficult to “work” sometimes…thanks… [email protected]

• #257157 Reply
      kasey

also, it doesnt have to be september 8th, you can take it when you need to leave its been owned by a monk for the past few years so mo cigarette smell. he says the break it working fine but it makes a crunching noise. the seatbelt sensor is also out so itd beep but im willing to cover that fix too.

• #255435 Reply
    Charles

Hi. Looking for a driver to drive my Subaru outback and my mini golden doodle from LA to Austin. Will pay for gas, accommodation, $50 food a day, flight home, plus the driving fee. Departure date Aug 21 or 22 or 23.

If interested let’s chat about the fee.

Regards,

Charles

• #259234 Reply
      David

I can help, please let me know when you are planning on getting this done and i can give you my absolute best quote. You can call or text me at 702-416-5275. Thank You

• #258940 Reply
      Bill Horewitch

Need my car and hopefully my dog from Austin TX to Denver Co around Oct 15
      I am disabled
      Can u help me

• #255635 Reply
      Sean

Hi Charles, Im interested in taking your car to Austin for you, though Id only be able to leave LA about on or after September 5th… Just let me know if thats an issue. I posted a little about myself below earlier on the 16th of August incase you’d like to hear more about me 🙂

• #255474 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

My name is Mark Dougherty and I am a driver for hire.
      I use Google maps to determine the driving time and from LA to Austin is 21 hours. My driving cost is $210.00 plus expenses.
      Expenses are:
      Meals: $50.00 per day
      Motels: $100.00+/- per night
      Return plane ticket to San Diego plus one checked bag
      Fuel
      $60.00 for my wife to take to the mode of transportation that will take to LA and pick me up at the airport on my return.
      I have references.
      My sell is 619-993-6577, my email [email protected]
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #257158 Reply
        kasey

hey mark. im looking for someone to drive my subaru outback also from LA to austin. it has a couple issues, the brakes make a crunching sound but still work, the front left window doesnt work and the seatbelt sensor is out. im willing to cover the cost of these repairs before you leave or while you make the commute. im hoping for the vehicle to leave LA by september 8th

• #255485 Reply
      Frank A.

Hi Charles,

I just came across your post and I’m very interested. I’m a Realtor in the Miami, Florida area who manages their own schedule so I would be able to assist. It would actually help me out greatly as well since I publish videos and articles on traveling and outdoors. I’m 36 years old, single hispanic male with a completely clean record and enjoy driving long distances. If you are still interested please let me know and hopefully we can work something out. Thank you!

• #255515 Reply
      Max

Charles- I’m interested and could be your man.
      What’s the best way to get in touch with you?

• #255279 Reply
    Sean

Hi everyone, I’m Sean
    I’m 36 years old, impeccable driving record. I am a writer and documentary film maker. I have driven all over the world and even have a classic car myself, which I take great care of 🙂
    I’m looking for some inspiration for a book that I’m writing and would love to drive your car or van from West Coast to East Coast, departing early to mid September. I welcome, but do not require any payment, though I would like to be allowed some time to explore some inspirational locations as I go please. I can depart from any major location along the West Coast, or even Nevada, Las Vegas, Reno etc and can drop off practically any major city along the East Coast (though preferabbly New York City would be great for me.) Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
    Sean

• #257160 Reply
      kasey

hey sean! im looking for someone to drive my subaru outback also from LA, california to austin, tx. it has a couple issues, the brakes make a crunching sound but still work, the front left window doesnt work and the seatbelt sensor is out. im willing to cover the cost of these repairs before you leave or while you make the commute if needed. im hoping for the vehicle to leave LA by september 8th but this date is somewhat flexible and you can take your time getting here.

• #255041 Reply
    Dan Altman

Hi Everyone. Just completed my 32nd vehicle relocation/delivery drive for this year. Almost 1700 miles. Let me help you with moving your vehicle. If not, feel free to ask me questions if you have any. Retired military guy with an impeccable driving record. Home base out of metro Atlanta and travel the USA. I carry my own liability insurance. Visit my website for details about my drives! Been in business for 7 plus years with nearly 200 drives completed.

• #256588 Reply
      Naomi

I’m liking fir someone to drive my car from Boston to Sarasota Florida the second week in November. Please let me know if you are interested
      Thanks

• #257986 Reply
        Dan Altman

Hi Naomi, not sure if you received my response. Sometimes hard to tell how well this site is working. Anyway,

Are you still in need?

I help people relocate their vehicles all around the country. I would be willing to provide a quote if you are still in need. Please review my website/blog. I am insured and can provide referrals if need be. Have been in business for 7+ years. Nearly 200 successful moves. Retired military.
        Thanks
        Dan

• #256867 Reply
        Carl and Nicole

Naomi – My wife and I will be in Rhode Island, traveling to Sarasota right after Thanksgiving, if your car transport needs are flexible.

• #254068 Reply
    Sasha

Hi everyone,

I am a 27 year old male driver for hire in the tri-state area. I am a New Jersey local born and raised. I am available to drive wherever needed in the U.S. My fee is 1 dollar per mile based on google maps. The farther the distance the bigger discount I will give on my fee per mile. So for LA to New York would be 1500 dollars (instead of 2500), but this includes gas, tolls, expenses, and I will buy my own transportation home. 300 miles is 300 dollars. I have a spotless driving record and have never been in an accident (god forbid). I only ask for the car to have gas in it and not be empty. Car will be kept clean and driven straight to destination and only stops for trips longer then 8 hours.

If interested please let me know and we can work out the details. Please email me at [email protected], pardon the name I can give my personal email address once we have communicated.

• #252453 Reply
    John Murphy

Looking for someone to take my Honda Accord from Milwaukee to Lancaster (LA) California early August.

You can call me at Four One Four 801 6 Nine 6 Six or john AT better bidders dot com.

Thanks – John

• #252975 Reply
      Dan Altman

If for some reason Mr John, you are still in need, I would be available at the end of the month. THanks.

• #252414 Reply
    Ed Chmiel

I need to have a 2005 Honda Accord (nice car) driven from Huntington Beach, CA to Salem,OR. I will pay $300 and will cover gas. NO RETURN, ie don’t ask for airfare, ride home,etc.

• #252302 Reply
    Luke Briglin

My name is Luke and I live in Rhode Island.

I am getting my masters in psychology at URI and have a clean driving record.

I would love to have an opportunity to drive a car from the northeast area to pretty much anywhere in the country. I would just enjoy a roadtrip!

Let me know if you need a great driver with a great attitude! My email is [email protected]

Thank you!

• #251963 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

I am a driver for hire. I charge $10.00 an hour driving time based on Google maps from Point A to Point B plus expenses.
    Expenses are:
    Meals: $50.00 per day
    Motel: $100.00+/- per night
    Fuel
    Plane tickets to starting location and return plane ticket to San Diego with one checked bag. If pickup point is in LA bus or train to pickup location.
    I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of plane ticket which you pay for up front.
    I ask for no money up front.
    I have references.
    My email [email protected]
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #251414 Reply
    Grace

Hi there I have a Mazda V I’d like to have driven to Portland, Oregon, from Boston, Massachusetts, in early September. It is sort of mini mini-van with four doors and a hatchback. The AC doesn’t work.

• #257849 Reply
      Dan Altman

Hi. Still in need? I help people relocate their vehicles all around the country. I would be willing to provide a quote if you are still in need. Please review my website/blog. I am insured and can provide referrals if need be. Have been in business for 7+ years. Nearly 200 successful moves. Retired military.
      Thanks
      Dan

• #257851 Reply
      Dan Altman

Hi Grace. Still in need?

I help people relocate their vehicles all around the country. I would be willing to provide a quote if you are still in need. Please review my website/blog. I am insured and can provide referrals if need be. Have been in business for 7+ years. Nearly 200 successful moves. Retired military.
      Thanks
      Dan

• #255764 Reply
      Bradley

Hello Grace,
      Please contact me at [email protected] to discuss your Boston to Portland car delivery. I have a perfect driving record and am a lifelong non-smoker. I am going that direction anyway, and so can provide the service for very little compensation.
      Thanks!

• #252301 Reply
      Luke Briglin

Hi Grace, I am a college student looking to visit my friend who lives in oregon. I would love to relocate your Mazda. I would pay for everything I just wanted to do a roadtrip to see my friend. Thanks let me know if you would like to talk more about it. You can reach me by email.

[email protected]

have a good one!

• #252386 Reply
      JD

Hi Grace,

Happy to discuss this drive. Please email me at my email address below.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #251868 Reply
      Prabhakaran

I can drive. Let me know your budget.

• #251869 Reply
      Prabhakaran

Hi grace. I can drive your mazda Boston to Portland. Let me know your budget. I’m flexible on that.

• #251705 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

Hi Grace. My name is Mark Dougherty and I am a driver for hire. I charge $10.00 an hour driving time based on Google maps. According to Google its a forty-five hour trip. My driving cost is $450.00 plus expenses.
      Expenses are:
      Meals=$50.00 per day, you pay only what is on the receipts.
      Motels=$100.00 +/- per night again you pay what is on the receipts.
      Fuel= I am putting the driving distance @ 3,100 miles, mpg 25 and estimate cost per gallon $4.25 with an estimate cost for fuel $527.00
      Transportation to airport and return to my residence $60
      One way plane ticket from San Diego to Boston with one checked bag and a return flight to San Diego from Portland
      The flight from San Diego to Boston would be on Soutwest and the flight from Portland to San Diego would be on Alaska Air they have the cheapest tickets.
      Costs:
      Meals $50.00x 6 days=$300.00
      Motels $100.00+/- x 5 nights= $500.00+/-
      Fuel $527.00
      Driving $450.00
      Transportation $60.00
      Plane tickets $400.00
      Cost estimate $2,237.00
      The transportation cost of $60.00 and my driving cost of $450.00 are fixed. Everthing else is estimate and you will only pay what is on the receipts.
      I have references.
      My email is [email protected]
      I can send you my cell number and a photo of my drivers license once I receive a email reply.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #251716 Reply
      Trevor

Hey grace,
      I’d love to chat about helping with this. I have a perfect driving record and do lots of cross country road tripping. My IG is pineholtz (Im real) message me on there to set up a call!

• #251793 Reply
      Danny O

Hi Grace,
      Please contact me regarding relocating your Mazda vehicle form MA to OR. Please contact me at Newhavenpizza4u@ gmail. com I’m local and have done 3 of these relocations from this site.

Thank you,

Dan

• #251321 Reply
    John

Jacksonville, FL to Denver, CO.

60yo responsible male adult willing to drive your car/pickup/van for just the cost of fuel from Jacksonville to Denver/Boulder. The only catch is that your vehicle needs a hitch rated to tow a U-Haul motorcycle trailer. Guaranteed arrival within 3 days of pick-up to the Denver/Boulder vicinity. I’m flying to Jax to pick up a moto (sportbike) and bring it home.

• #251958 Reply
      Thomas Miller

I am transferring/moving from Smithfield, North Carolina to Erie, Colorado area leaving late afternoon August 15 or early August 16th and need someone to drive my Jeep Gladiator. I will be driving U-Haul truck towing my other vehicle (inoperable) and will need my Jeep in Colrado to report to work on August 20th.

If your schedule allows and you are willing to fly to Raliegh, North Carolina the 13th or 14th to pick up my Jeep then drive to pick up your new motorbike then drive to Colorado we may be able to come to an agreement.

• #251336 Reply
    Ryan

Hi y’all,

My friend and I are moving to Chicago from Sacramento. We’d love to be able to drive someone’s car from Sacramento or the Bay Area to Chicago. Both have licenses and clean driving records with multiple long distance road trips under our belts. Please email me if interested: [email protected]

Thanks!

• #251175 Reply
    Jack

Hi Everyone,
    I’m a retired grandpa looking to drive your car from Phoenix to places east. I’m especially looking to drive from Phoenix to Mobile, AL, or Gulf Shores, AL, or any place in that general area. By my best calculations, I’ve safely driven over 1 million miles for work and pleasure over my lifetime. I’m a Christian, have never smoked, drank or done any illegal drugs. And, the only legal drugs I’ve ever used have been prescribed by my Doctor. I’ve never even been so much as tipsy or drunk in my life. I like to drive and see the scenery go by. Right now, I have a lot of availability from now through the end of 2023. Personal and business references are available when we talk. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks so much!
    Jack

• #251273 Reply
    Andrea

Hi,

If anyone needs their car driven, I’m looking to take a road trip during the next month (time frame and location are flexible). I’m an excellent driver with a clean record. Please reach out if this is something that would help you. Please text (5 one 6) four 6 two – 2 seven 9 four.

Thanks!

• #250894 Reply
    Kevin D

I am looking to drive someone’s van or pickup from Michigan (metro Detroit) to Gainesville, FL or further south to Bonita/Naples. I need to depart by 8/16. 50 year old with impeccable driving record. I have made this trip multiple times personally but I need to fly back home after. Please send me a note at [email protected] with Michigan/Florida trip in the subject line.

• #250373 Reply
    Lily

Hi all,

I’m seeking someone to drive my Toyota Corolla from Kansas City, KS to Providence, RI or Boston, MA sometime between August 1 and September 6. I am happy for you to take detours on the way! Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss more. Thank you!

• #251717 Reply
      Trevor

Hey lily!

I’d be interested in helping you with this. I have a perfect driving record and have done some driveaways in the past. Message me on Instagram at pineholtz

• #250590 Reply
      Sergi

Hi!

I’m doing a road trip from San Francisco CA to Vancouver and looking for someone to drive it back to San Francisco. Dates should be around 14-18 August ‘23.

Anyone interested?

You can contact me at [email protected]

Best regards,

• #250912 Reply
      Michele

Do you know how I can make my own First-time post here, please? Thank you very much.

• #251171 Reply
        Mark Dougherty

Just go down to the bottom of the page like I did here and start posting your post. When I post here and I know where they are heading I break it down the costs. I charge $10.00 an hour driving time based on Google maps. For example if Google maps says its 35 hours from Point A to Point B my driving cost is $350.00 plus expenses.
        Expenses are plane tickets plus one checked bag from your starting point and return point.
        Meals $50.00 per day and that includes your start date and return date. Those two dates are going to be the day you starting and your return date. Your return date and your delivery date may be two different date as your flight might be the following day after delivery.
        Same goes with motels with the first day you start driving and the date of your return trip.
        Fuel you can estimate the cost if you know how many mpg the car gets and use $4.25 per gallon and mentioned its an estimate.
        Get two receipts for each purchase related to the trip.
        Have a charge for going to the airport and for getting you home.
        Add tips for your meals and that it shows on the receipt.
        You want two receipts one for your self and one for the customer.
        You need to put your contact information like I am doing right here [email protected]. If you don’t put your contact information in your post then you have to go to your post eeveryday to see if you have any replies. I would not put your phone number in your post, wait for someone to reply with an email address.
        Good luck

• #249751 Reply
    Dan

Looking for someone to drive my car from State College, PA to Gainesville, FL at the end of July. Earliest departure date would be July 24, arrival in FL is flexible.

• #250782 Reply
      Erin

I am interested in doing this drive for you depending on the pay. I have no need to drive to those cities so I would be flying from/back to Kentucky where I live & doing it solely for a job. How much are you offering?

• #250405 Reply
      Adam

I’m looking to have a car driven from Bay Area CA to Lexington KY end of July/early August.
      Reliable 2006 Honda. Son heading to college.

Adam

• #250617 Reply
        Zach Green

Adam,

I would love to help you with this. I do this part-time. I just recently got back from a trip from VA to Upstate NY, and have driven as far as Las Vegas from Connecticut. I also have references that can vouch for my trustworthiness with your vehicle.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] with the model of the vehicle, zip codes for the starting and ending points (especially the Bay Area, given its size), and as specific of a preferred time range as you can provide.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Zach Green
        Green’s Transport Services
        [email protected]

• #250792 Reply
        Mark Dougherty

I am a driver for hire. I charge $10 an hour driving time based on Google maps. Its a 35 hour drive so my driving cost is $350.00 plus expenses.
        Expenses are:
        Meals
        Motels
        Fuel
        Plane ticket to Bay Area from San Diego and return ticket to San Diego from Lexington plus one checked bag for each flight.
        I have references.
        My cell is 619-993-6577
        Email: [email protected]
        Sincerely
        Mark Dougherty

• #250069 Reply
      Zach Green

Dan,

I drive vehicles, cargo, and trailers as a part-time job and would be glad to help you with this. I recently got back from driving a dually truck and a trailer from VA to Upstate NY. Additionally, my longest drive involved driving an SUV from Connecticut to Las Vegas. I have references I’d be glad to refer you to as well.

If you’re interested, please send me an email at [email protected]. I hope to hear from you soon!

Zach Green
      Green’s Transport Services
      [email protected]

• #248988 Reply
    C

Looking for someone to drive me (27f) with well behaved 55 lb dog from Houston TX to Portland Oregon or somewhere in Oregon.
    I don’t have a vehicle and I need to move.
    Looking to leave by the end of the month

• #250790 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

Will you rent a car in order to handle your move? I am a driver for hire but I do not use my vehicle for any trips. I charge $10.00 an hour based on Google maps. According to Google its a thirty three hour trip so my driving cost is $330.00 plus expense.
      Expenses:
      Meals
      Motels
      Fuel
      Plane ticket to Houston from San Diego, CA and return to San Diego from Portland. Must include one checked bag for each flight.
      My cell is 619-993-6577
      Email: [email protected]
      I have references.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #248523 Reply
    Jake

Hey guys,

I would like to drive a car from the NJ, NY, PA area to Denver, CO or Lander, Wyoming. Ideally I would like to leave August 9th and arrive August 11 or 12th. Please let me know if anyone out there has a car that needs to be transported! I have a clean driving record with no tickets or accidents ever! I am 28 years old.

Jake

• #248940 Reply
      Sydney

Looking to drive a car from east (Chicago/New york/Toronto; flexible) to west (Seattle/California/Vancouver; flexible) the last week of August. My dad is helping me move from the Toronto area to Vancouver area for graduate school. We are both fully licensed Canadian drivers with clean driving records although my dad (more experienced) will be doing the driving. [email protected]

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #188098 in Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information:

Cancel