Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
  • Author
    Charlie P

Moving back to the west coast and looking to drive someone’s car from the DC area to Southern California in late July.

• #248287 Reply
    Kate Morin

I am looking for someone to drive my car from Michigan to LA sometime around November 5th.

Alternately, I could drive someone else’s car from LA to anywhere in the Midwest, i.e. Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, etc.

I am a nurse and I have a clean driving record!

Please contact me at [email protected]

• #248565 Reply
      RON

To properly figure a correct cost, I would need the exact city for pickup and drop off of car. Please provide this info for me and will get back to you.

RON
      [email protected]

• #248078 Reply
    Jan

I am helping my son move from Denver, CO, and heading to Brooklyn, NY. We are leaving no later than July 27, with an expected arrival of July 31 or August 1st. If you have a vehicle you need transported, I am a safe and mature female driver with a clean driving record, as is my son who is 24. We would be able to pick up a car located near Denver and drop it off in Brooklyn or someplace within a reasonable driving distance.

I can be reached at [email protected].

• #247833 Reply
    Esther Daugs

Hi! I am looking for someone to drive my car from the Idaho, Montana, Washington area to North Carolina sometime in mid to late August.

• #248938 Reply
      Dan Altman

Hi Miss Esther! Are you still looking for someone to help you relocate a vehicle? I have been doing this line of work for seven years plus with well over 150 successful drives. I carry liability insurance and can provide referrals.
      Tks

• #248492 Reply
      Barry Bogage

Hi Esther,
      I can help you out. I’m a recently retired professional with a clean driving record and light foot. I keep my own cars impeccably clean and will do the same with yours. I would just need expenses paid. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Barry

• #247867 Reply
      Ric

I might be able to help you with that. Please let me know if you are still looking for someone to drive – I would only need you to pay for the travel costs (gas and hotel). thanks

• #247869 Reply
      Andrea

Hi Esther,

I’d be happy to discuss this with you and see if I can help you out with this. My number is (five 1 six) 4 six 2 – two 7 nine 4.

Thanks!

• #247890 Reply
      Wendy stamper

Hi,
      I’m a very respectful and trustworthy driver. Clean record, ex mail carrier and teen addictions counselor and drive for logistics like Amazon, uber, and doordash.i personally drive a muscle luxury car so I definitely respect the vehicle and machine. Lol I can provide my drivers license as needed for back ground check. Looking forward to meeting u

• #247989 Reply
      JD

Hi Esther,

Happy to discuss this drive. Please email me at the email address below.

JD

[email protected]

• #247411 Reply
    Mia

Hi!

I am a current Master’s in Social Work student looking to drive someone’s car cross country– preferably from near the NY/CT area to the CA/PNW region. Flexible on dates this summer! Let me know if this would be helpful to you 🙂

Thank you!

Mia

• #247680 Reply
      Mia

Also, my email address is [email protected] and my phone number is 2039482269– feel free to reach me by email or text if you need a driver!

• #247270 Reply
    Carlos

Hello, I’m looking for a car to drive from LA to NYC or nearby (bay area to RI would also work for example).

My preferred time would be departing July 21st and arriving around August 5th but I have wiggle room for these dates.

I’m a very experienced driver with a perfect record!

Please contact me if you need your car taken from west coast to the east!

Thank you

• #248116 Reply
      Moriah

Hi Carlos,

I might have a lead for you. Can you reply with your contact information so I can get in touch?

Thanks!
      Moriah

• #247142 Reply
    Carl

Available to drive SF Bay to South Florida. We (couple) are available July thru October to drive your car. Recently retired professionals, no accidents, clean. We just need to bring a few things to Florida.

• #247210 Reply
    Mary

I am willing to transport your car.I am planning a trip from N. California/Oregon to New England in early August. Leaving West coast late July and arriving in Boston or Maine around August 10. Clean driving record, age 56

• #246974 Reply
    Taylor B

Hi! My father and I are driving from Washington/Oregon to Chicago starting between August 12-15th. I will be moving for college and transporting my belongings. Anyone have a car in the Washington/Oregon area they need transported to the Chicago area?

• #246805 Reply
    Brian Palmer

We’re looking for somebody to drive 2 cars from Milwaukee to Los Angeles in late-July or early August. Please contact me at [email protected]

• #246824 Reply
    Rodney Floyd

Hello,

I am looking to drive someones car from Denver, Colorado to Atlanta, Georgia anytime after July 29, 2023 and I need to be in Atlanta by August 3, 2023. I will be moving to Alanta for a job, have sold all my furniture, and will have my clothes and some boxes so a mid-size SUV or larger is preferred. I have a clean record, do not smoke, and have no pets.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Kind regards,

Rodney

• #246502 Reply
    Chloe

Looking for a car to drive from east coast to west coast in mid August. Preferably Pittsburgh to Seattle, but can discuss other cities and locations. Message me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/chloe.stanfield.359/

• #246275 Reply
    Andrew Packel

We are looking for someone to drive my daughter’s Toyota Camry from Chicago to Philadelphia some time soon. She just moved to Chicago, but we had no idea parking was such a hassle there!
    Thanks.

• #247915 Reply
      Moriah

Hi Andrew,

Are you still looking for someone to drive your car from Chicago to Philly? I’m going to be driving from the West to East coast and may be able to help you. Can you reply with your contact information so we can see if it’s a good fit?

Thank you!
      Moriah

• #247028 Reply
      Eyana

Hi, I might be able to help you before July 10th! Please email me at [email protected] or reply here!

• #246696 Reply
      RON

I am planning a trip from Milwaukee to Philadelphia in mid July if you can wait that long. IF INTERESTED IN MY SERVICES, GET BACK TO ME AT cldriving.com TO DISCUSS FURTHER DETAILS.

RON
      414-750-4110
      cldriving.com

• #246427 Reply
      JD

Hi Andrew,

Happy to discuss this drive.

Please reach out to me at my email address below.

JD

[email protected]

• #246152 Reply
    Lily

Hi all,

I’m seeking someone to drive my Toyota Corolla from Los Angeles, CA to Providence, RI. I’m pretty flexible on timing. Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss more. Thank you!

• #246094 Reply
    Ben

Hello!

I am looking to drive across country from southern Ontario, Michigan or New York to Colorado in early to mid-August.

If anyone needs a car driven for all or part of this route, or a similar route, I would be happy to help.

I have a valid Ontario licence and a clean driving record. Please contact me at doctorbenjamincrown[at]gmail[dot]com

–Ben

• #245696 Reply
    Clay

I am looking to drive a car from anywhere in the western United States to the northeast in late June (ideally week of June 25 – July 1). I have a clean driving record, don’t smoke, and have no pets. Please reach out to me to coordinate at [email protected]

Respectfully,

Clay

• #245983 Reply
      Ayushi

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to drive my car from the Bay Area, California to New York/New Jersey/Philly in mid to late July (ideally arriving around the 29-30th, but can be flexible). Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested!

• #246312 Reply
        Dan Altman

My name is Dan and I have been in the business of relocating vehicles for the last 7 years, with nearly 200 successful moves.

You can learn more about me if you like by visiting my website/blog: http://www.danstravelsandtips.com

Based on the dates you are looking to move your vehicle, I would not be available. If there are any changes in plans, I will be
        available starting on July 3rd.

If you would like a quote or just general information, feel free to contact me.

Thanks and good luck!!

• #246499 Reply
          Chloe

Hi Dan,

Would you be willing to email me about your car relocations? I am looking to drive a car home from Pittsburgh to Seattle and need help finding a vehicle. Clean record.

[email protected]

• #245984 Reply
      Ayushi

Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone to drive my car (2010 Nissan Altima) from the Bay Area in California to New York/New Jersey/Philly in mid to late July, ideally arriving by the 29th or 30th, but can be flexible. Please email me if you are interested at [email protected]!

• #247900 Reply
        Moriah

Hi Ayushi,

I’m interested and just sent you an email!

Best,
        Moriah

• #245698 Reply
    Clay

I am looking to drive a car from the western United States to the northeast in late June (ideally the week of June 25 – July 1). I have clean driving records and I don’t smoke. Please try to email me if you are interested at [email protected]

Respectfully,

Clay

• #245579 Reply
    Deep

Hi, I am moving from Atlanta to Chicago and need someone to help me drive my car. I am planning to start on July 5 or 6.

• #245855 Reply
      VB

Hi! I am a recent college graduate, and I am looking to drive someone’s car from Chicago to Portland in August. I have a clean record. Let me know if you might be interested!

• #244736 Reply
    Siena

Looking to drive from Boston to Denver with my partner starting ~August 10 and then Denver to Los Angeles ~August 26 –– dates flexible! Please let me know if you need your vehicle moved along either or both legs 🙂 email is siena [dot] giljum [at] gmail [dot] com

• #244981 Reply
      Eyana

Hello!

My boyfriend and I are looking to drive a car from the western United States to the northeast (ideally somewhere in New England) in late June or early July. We both have clean driving records, no pets, and don’t smoke. We are currently visiting family in Southern California, but neither of us enjoy flying and would love to do a road trip instead. Please reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Eyana

• #244685 Reply
    Andrea Hammond

Hi!

We are looking for someone to drive our Honda Pilot from Austin, TX to Western Massachusetts between now and July 4th. If interested please email me at [email protected]

Best,
    Andrea & Dimitri

• #246155 Reply
      Randy Baker

Hello Andrea,
      I thought I had responded with an email last week, but maybe you didn’t get it.
      I am available whenever you need to move your vehicle to Massachusetts.
      I won’t require payment, just travel expenses (fuel and tolls).
      I only need to detour to Oklahoma.
      Feel free to call 973-271-4664, or email me at [email protected]
      Thanks for your time, Randy

• #244979 Reply
      Eyana

Hello Andrea! I just sent you an email. My boyfriend and I are interested in transporting your car for you by July 4th. We are in California currently but are looking to go to the northeast for the summer in the beginning of July. We would be willing to fly to Austin and drive your car from there to experience a fun road trip.

• #244655 Reply
    Tyler

Hey there!
    If you need a car driven from Boston (northeast) to South Carolina/ the ( southeast) or the reverse.

Hit me up! I am a consistent driver that has done this trip 30 plus times.

I work in both location so the trip is something I’m use to and feel comfortable doing all the time.

• #245787 Reply
      Deep

Would you be okay with helping me drive from Atlanta to Chicago? I can buy you a ticket to Boston or SC.

• #244617 Reply
    Alberto Arellano

Hi there,

I’m willing to drive for someone going from Los Angeles to Miami as I am relocating myself.

• #245985 Reply
      Ayushi

I am looking for someone to drive my car from the Bay Area to NY/NJ/Philly in mid to late July. If that would be of interest to you, please email me at [email protected]

• #246156 Reply
        Randy Baker

Hi, Ayushi, my name is Randy and I would be interested in moving your car to the NY/NJ/Phila. area. I live in New Jersey and would make the move for expenses only.
        Feel free to contact me through email – [email protected] – or call anytime – 973-271-4664.

• #244363 Reply
    Ken Cody

Hi there,

We need someone to drive a 16′ Budget truck with our furniture from Rego Park, NY (Queens) to Portland, Oregon, on June 30, 2023. We pay for gas, a couple of hotel nights, and a return flight back to NY. Please call or text if interested. Six..one…. 9 ….. eight… 4 …six .. 2 eight … 9 seven. Thanks, Ken

• #244418 Reply
      Mark Thomas

To Ken Cody – Hi Ken, My name is Mark Thomas. Just in case I texted the wrong phone number, please see my post from May 10th. I may be able to help you out driving your moving van to Portland.

• #244089 Reply
    Howard “Dan” Altman

Looking for a professional, experienced driver to help you relocate your vehicle?

I just completed my 23trd delivery this year and over 120 in the last three years.

Feel free to contact me about costs and or if you have any general questions.

I am retired military with an impeccable driving record.

I travel nationwide. Insured. Please review my website.

• #245175 Reply
      Sim Sutterby Sr

Looking for a ride in mid July from Booneville MS to Virgina Beach VA, will pay expenses.

• #244498 Reply
      Denny McDuffie

Hi I let a friend use my car and he drove up to Illinois Chicago and left my car up there at Walmart and I want to check on the price you charge me to bring my car from Illinois to wellborn Florida

• #245070 Reply
        Steve Louis

Nedd my car driven from CT to Las Vegas

• #245519 Reply
          Danny O

HI Steve,

If you’re still looking for a driver, please contact me. I live in CT.

Regards,

Dan

• #245356 Reply
          Zach Green

Steve,

I would love to help you with this. I just drove a car from CT to Las Vegas last June for a client and am very comfortable with the trip. If you are interested in discussing further, please email me at [email protected].

Zach Green
          [email protected]

• #243815 Reply
    Prescott S.

Hi – if anyone needs a car driven from Denver to Los Angeles (or roughly that route) at the end of August/first week in September, please reach out to me at [email protected] 🙂 I’m taking my girlfriend out there and want to show her how beautiful a drive it is, but our friend’s car we were going to use has now become unavailable. We’re hoping we can help someone out and make our journey a bit cheaper/easier. I’m an excellent driver and can provide references etc on request.
    Thanks!

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #173528 in Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information:

Cancel