Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
  • Author
    Joseph

Hi am moving back home to Pennsylvania, chesco area. I am trying to get there by the 18th to surprise my dad for Father’s Day. I am in superior,CO if anyone needs their car driven. I would be glad to do it for a very reasonable amount. My number is 610 four hundred four 3 three five. Contact me if u have an offer.

• #243207 Reply
    Lisa

Looking for someone to drive my 2019 Subaru Forester from Denver to Boston in late June and/or drive from Boston to Denver in mid/late August. Contact me if interested!

• #244735 Reply
      Siena

Hi Lisa — If you haven’t made arrangements yet, I’m planning to drive from Boston to Denver in mid August and would be interested in using your vehicle!

• #243913 Reply
      Ben

Hi Lisa,

My partner and I (both young professionals, with clean driving records) are planning to travel from the northeast to Denver in August, preferably during the first week or two of August. We’d love to drive your car for you and get it to Denver safe and sound. If you are still looking for someone I’d be happy to discuss further and work out the details.

All the best,
      Ben

• #243561 Reply
      Joseph Kurtz

I can do it, and for the best price guaranteed. Could get it there before the 18th. Contact me at [email protected]

• #244239 Reply
        John Burgess

Looking for someone to transport 6x medium-sized paintings from Santa Monica, CA to Seattle in late August. From the painters home to a small gallery in Seattle. Feel free to respond y email to jb0123 at me dot com Thanks!

• #243431 Reply
      Andrea

Hi Lisa,

I’d be happy to discuss this with you and see if I can help you out with this. My number is (five 1 six) 4 six 2 – two 7 nine 4.

Thanks!

• #243432 Reply
      Sienna

Hello! I am a recent grad looking to go cross country, and could happily do Denver to Boston for you! Feel free to reach out: [email protected]

• #243324 Reply
      JD

Hi Lisa,

Happy to discuss the stride with you.

JD

[email protected]

• #243025 Reply
    Ben Verboom

Hello! My partner and I are planning to travel from Southern Ontario to Colorado in early-August 2023. We would love to make all or part of this journey by car, especially if someone needs a car driven from A to B.

We both have clean driving records and are very responsible. Happy to chat further if anyone needs their car driven along this route roughly around this time.

Thanks!

Ben

• #242093 Reply
    Jennifer

Hello! I am moving and looking for a car to drive with my dog from the NYC area to Seattle at the end of July or beginning of August. I have a clean driving record. Please contact me at [email protected] to discuss details!

• #242291 Reply
    Lauren

Hi!

We will be travelling from New York City to Missouri between July 30th and August 2nd.
    I have a clean driving record and am cleared on driving share sites too which I love using when I travel.

If anyone needs to get a car from the East Coast (close to NY) down to the Missouri area we would love to get the car there for you.

Feel free to email: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Lauren

• #241327 Reply
    Molly H

Hi! I’m moving out to Denver on August 25th from the Chicago Area. Does anyone need their truck or van driven out there? I’ll be with my dad who has done 100+ 8 hour + drives. Ideally a van or something bigger due to moving a bed + boxes. Let me know if you know of anyone or you’d be interested.

My email is [email protected]

• #242301 Reply
      Jared

Looking for someone to drive our packed 2022 gmc Yukon xl from Huntington beach ca to Dallas Tx area leaving on July 15, 2023.

• #243788 Reply
        Darin Loesch

Hi. I can help you with the driving from Huntington Beach to Dallas. I live in Southern Cal, 54 years old, retired, very clean driving record.
        Please respond if still need someone.
        Thanks,
        Darin

• #242653 Reply
        Andrea

Hi Jared,

I’d be happy to discuss this with you and see if I can help you out with this. My number is (five 1 six) 4 six 2 – two 7 nine 4.

Thanks!

• #241174 Reply
    Evan L

I am relocating from Philly to Los Ángeles sometime soon. Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you’re looking for a driver with a clean record to make this trip for you. Hoping to leave sometime within the next week.

Best,
    Evan

• #241346 Reply
      Joe

Looking to drive car from Chicago area to Washington state in June.

Am good drive; flexible timing.

Thx

• #240746 Reply
    Randy

I live in the Phoenix area and am wanting to drive a vehicle to Champaign, IL or anywhere within a few hours of there Chicago/St Louis/Indianapolis. I need to leave the last week of June. I make this drive twice a year so am familiar with the route and have a clean driving record. Non-smoker. Can transport your pet as well.

• #240869 Reply
    Lucien Spect

Hello!

I am moving from San Diego to NYC in mid June. I am sending most of my stuff but am traveling with my two very well-behaved small dogs and don’t like to fly with them. I am looking to drive someone’s car from west coast to east coast – could be anywhere in California to anywhere within a few hours of NYC. I have driven across the country many times and have good references.

Email me at [email protected] if you are looking for help driving your car across the country. A bit flexible on timing.

Thanks!
    Lucien

• #240655 Reply
    Zach Green

Hello, everyone!

I am a teacher who did auto driveaway on the side last summer. I had the privilege of doing a few jobs, including a drive from Connecticut to Las Vegas and New Jersey to Oklahoma City. I am now hoping to get back on the road again this summer. I am very comfortable with long drives and have references from past jobs that will vouch for my trustworthiness.

Currently, my availability is Memorial Day through June 21. It is very possible that my availability will extend, however. If that happens, I will post an update on this forum.

If this sounds like something that would be helpful to you, please email me at [email protected]. If you would like, you may also send me the year, make, and model of your vehicle, as well as the zip code or city (preferably zip code) of your desired beginning and end points so that I can give you a cost estimate.

I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

Zach Green
    [email protected]

• #242385 Reply
      Ken Cody

Hey Zach,

Read your post on the family travel forum and wanted to ask if you are interested/available to drive a 16′ Budget truck from Queens, NY, to Portland, OR on July 12th. The van needs to be returned by July 23, 2023. The truck will be 3/4 full of our furniture/household items. I recently had back surgery and don’t think I can sit that long. The best part is we can fly you back to JFK from Portland when ready.

Please let us know if you want to do this cross-country or have any ideas about advertising this trip in mid-July.

Thanks,
      Ken Cody
      619-846-2897

• #240471 Reply
    Eden Growney

Me and a friend are driving from California to the Midwest (Michigan/Chicago area) and are seeing if anyone needs there car driven

• #240658 Reply
      Lauren

We have a car that needs to go from Bay Area to Madison … are you potentially interested?

• #243442 Reply
        Melissa

Hi Lauren – did you find someone to drive your vehicle from Bay area to Madison? I am wanting to drive from Bay area to Boulder/Denver area. Is that a possibility? Maybe someone else could drive it from Denver to Madison? Thank you!

• #240754 Reply
        Zach Green

Lauren,

If this opportunity doesn’t work out and you are willing to pay, please contact me at [email protected]. I do this as a part-time summer job (I’m a teacher.) and have references from past jobs that can vouch for my trustworthiness with your vehicle.

Zach Green
        [email protected]

• #240258 Reply
    Fiona Slattery

Hi My name is Fiona and we are moving from San Luis Obispo CA to Brandon Vermont at the end of July. We have a toyota sienna mini van 2005 that we would like driven there. That could happen anytime in July.
    Thanks, Fiona

• #247162 Reply
      Rich H

Hi Fiona,
      I’m an LA guy whose parents spent 20+ years in SLO, and thus I’m rather familiar with the area. I would love to take your van to VT. Please contact me with all details at [email protected]
      Thanks. Rich

• #247166 Reply
      Rich

Hi Fiona, I’d like to drive your van from SLO to VT. Although I’m currently in LA, my folks lived in SLO for 20+ years and I’m familiar with the area there. Please reply with all details. Thanks.
      Rich
      [email protected]

• #244440 Reply
      Randy

Hi Fiona!
      My name is Randy and I would be interested in moving your vehicle to Vermont on one condition : that I could make a stop in northern Texas, and then in Oklahoma. The stops would be a few hours at most.
      I would only want some help with travel costs – no payment.
      Email me and I’ll give you my phone number.

Thanks

• #241699 Reply
      Sienna Robinson

Hi! I am visiting a friend in California in July and we just graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and wanted to make a trip back out to the East coast, so we could happily do this drive in July!
      Feel free to reach me at [email protected]

• #240578 Reply
      Karen

We are able to drive your car from Chicago to Las Vegas the second week of June.

• #240451 Reply
      JD

Hi Fiona,

Happy to discuss this drive. Please email me at my email address below.

JD

[email protected]

• #240359 Reply
    Dee Maddy

If there is someone needing their car to be driven safely from Minneapolis to Portland, Oregon within the next couple of weeks, I am looking for a car to drive.

• #240175 Reply
    Becca

Hello – I’m looking to hire someone to drive my 2013 Mazda CX-5 WITH attached U-Haul trailer from Dallas (75204) to Los Angeles (90049) around June 23rd. If you are available, please respond with rates and experience. Thanks!

• #240176 Reply
    Becca

Hello – I’m looking to hire someone to drive my 2013 Mazda CX-5 WITH attached UHaul trailer from Dallas (75204) to Los Angeles (90049) around June 23rd. If interested, please respond with rates and experience.

[email protected]

Thanks!

• #239930 Reply
    Eric Stein

I am planning to drive from California (could be LA or SF areas) back to NY at the end of June/beginning of July. I’d like to drive and would be happy to help transport your car if needed. No charge but I would like to take my dog with me (she’s a very cute golden retriever). I have a clean driving record and am fully insured.

If interested, please email [email protected].

• #240747 Reply
      Jennifer Lax

Hi Eric,

We are happy to discuss this with you. We will be driving to San Francisco from Rhode Island. Jeep Grand Cherokee perfect for you and your golden.

Jennifer

• #240749 Reply
      Jennifer Lax

HI Eric,

I forgot to include my email. [email protected]

Jennifer

• #240033 Reply
    Mary Beth

We need a 2016 Nissan Frontier driven from Savannah/Atlanta to Denver in mid-June.

[email protected]

• #242963 Reply
      Marisa

Sent an email. Interested in driving your vehicle.

• #243031 Reply
      Marissa

Hello, my husband and I would be interested in driving your vehicle. We are currently in Germany and headed home 6/15. We both have clean driving records. Please let me know if your still looking.
      Marissa

• #240045 Reply
    Ari & Amira

Hi all, we are looking for an experienced driver to take our hybrid RAV4 from San Diego to Florida (Coral Springs area). If you are interested please let us know, please no transport service businesses.

Kind regards, Ari & Amira

• #243789 Reply
      Darin Loesch

Hi. I live in San Diego, 54 yrs old, just retired with very clean DMV record. I am available to drive from San Diego to Florida. If u are still looking for someone please let me know.
      [email protected]

• #240248 Reply
      Andrea

Hi Ari and Amira,

Thanks!

• #240115 Reply
      Zach Green

Ari and Amira,

I would be very interested in assisting you with this! Although I would do it as a source of income, I am fully independent and am not part of a business.

I am a teacher who started doing auto driveaway on the side last summer. I had the privilege of doing a few jobs, including drives from Connecticut to Las Vegas and from New Jersey to Oklahoma City. The people who hired me were left satisfied and are now my references. This experience is on top of other general driving and road trip experience in numerous states and cities.

If you are interested in discussing this further, please email me at [email protected]. I hope to hear from you soon!

Zach Green
      [email protected]

• #239893 Reply
    Howard Dan Altman

Looking for a professional, experienced driver to help you relocate your vehicle? I just completed my 19th delivery this year and over 120 in the last three years. Feel free to contact me about costs and or if you have any general questions.
    I am retired military with an impeccable driving record. I travel nationwide. Insured. Please review my website.

• #239693 Reply
    Neil

Hi there, if anyone needs a car moved from San Francisco to anywhere please let me know. Preferably on weekends 🙂

• #240036 Reply
      Jorge Fernandes

Hi my name is Jorge I am visiting family in Boston end of June and looking to take time off and drive back to San Francisco. If anyone needs their car driven from the Boston area to San Francisco I would be happy to do so. Email me at [email protected]

• #239404 Reply
    Pam Smith

Anyone willing to drive a car from the SF Bay area to Miami anytime in the next two months? Thanks.

• #239628 Reply
      Andrea

Hi Pam,

Thanks!

• #239598 Reply
      Zach Green

Pam,

I would be happy to do this. If you are interested in discussing this with me, please email me at [email protected] for a reasonable cost estimate.

I did auto driveaway on the side last summer and had the privilege of doing a few jobs, including a trip from Connecticut to Las Vegas. I have a clean driving record and references from past jobs that would be happy to speak with you.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Zach Green
      [email protected]

• #239350 Reply
    CLAUDIA ALTMANN

I NEED SOMEONE TO DRIVE MY 3 YEAR OLD TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FROM MINNEAPOLIS TO MIAMI AT END OF JUNE/BEGGINING OF JULY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE.

• #239432 Reply
      Zach Green

Claudia,

I would love to discuss this with you further! I am a teacher who started doing auto driveaway on the side last summer. My longest drive was from Connecticut to Las Vegas. I have a clean driving record and references from past drives.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested in discussing further!

Zach Green

• #239219 Reply
    Mark Thomas

Hi – My name is Mark and I will be flying from Portland, OR to visit family in Massachusetts this summer. I am interested in driving back to Oregon, so if anyone needs a car transported to the western Oregon/SW Washington area in July or August, I’d like to help out. I will be on Cape Cod but anywhere in eastern MA (preferably Boston and southward) is also fine. My travel plans are flexible at the moment and my fee is free! I’ve made this trip many times so driving experience is no issue. My email address is: [email protected]

• #239073 Reply
    Gina S.

If you are looking to have your car driven from anywhere in the area of North Carolina to West Coast or Northern California, please contact me by June 1, 2023. I will be leaving the NC area heading West on June 9, 2023. I carry my own insurance that fully covers your vehicle, and have
    25yrs experience driving coast to coast. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• #238809 Reply
    Wes

If anyone needs their car moved from SEATTLE to the OHIO area I’ll drive it! My sons first year of college starts early October and I’d like to spend some quality time with him driving across the country together. I would then fly back (as it would be too sad to drive back alone). Reply if you’re interested in having your car be part of this memorable father son experience.

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #177285 in Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information:

Cancel