Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,023 reply threads
  • Author
    Becca

Hello – I’m looking to hire someone to drive my 2013 Mazda CX-5 WITH attached U-Haul trailer from Dallas (75204) to Los Angeles (90049) around June 23rd. If you are available, please respond with rates and experience. Thanks!

• #240176 Reply
    Becca

Hello – I’m looking to hire someone to drive my 2013 Mazda CX-5 WITH attached UHaul trailer from Dallas (75204) to Los Angeles (90049) around June 23rd. If interested, please respond with rates and experience.

[email protected]

Thanks!

• #239930 Reply
    Eric Stein

I am planning to drive from California (could be LA or SF areas) back to NY at the end of June/beginning of July. I’d like to drive and would be happy to help transport your car if needed. No charge but I would like to take my dog with me (she’s a very cute golden retriever). I have a clean driving record and am fully insured.

If interested, please email [email protected].

• #240747 Reply
      Jennifer Lax

Hi Eric,

We are happy to discuss this with you. We will be driving to San Francisco from Rhode Island. Jeep Grand Cherokee perfect for you and your golden.

Jennifer

• #240749 Reply
      Jennifer Lax

HI Eric,

I forgot to include my email. [email protected]

Jennifer

• #240033 Reply
    Mary Beth

We need a 2016 Nissan Frontier driven from Savannah/Atlanta to Denver in mid-June.

[email protected]

• #242963 Reply
      Marisa

Sent an email. Interested in driving your vehicle.

• #243031 Reply
      Marissa

Hello, my husband and I would be interested in driving your vehicle. We are currently in Germany and headed home 6/15. We both have clean driving records. Please let me know if your still looking.
      Marissa

• #240045 Reply
    Ari & Amira

Hi all, we are looking for an experienced driver to take our hybrid RAV4 from San Diego to Florida (Coral Springs area). If you are interested please let us know, please no transport service businesses.

Kind regards, Ari & Amira

• #243789 Reply
      Darin Loesch

Hi. I live in San Diego, 54 yrs old, just retired with very clean DMV record. I am available to drive from San Diego to Florida. If u are still looking for someone please let me know.
      [email protected]

• #240248 Reply
      Andrea

Hi Ari and Amira,

Iā€™d be happy to discuss this with you and see if I can help you out with this. My number is (five 1 six) 4 six 2 ā€“ two 7 nine 4.

Thanks!

• #240115 Reply
      Zach Green

Ari and Amira,

I would be very interested in assisting you with this! Although I would do it as a source of income, I am fully independent and am not part of a business.

I am a teacher who started doing auto driveaway on the side last summer. I had the privilege of doing a few jobs, including drives from Connecticut to Las Vegas and from New Jersey to Oklahoma City. The people who hired me were left satisfied and are now my references. This experience is on top of other general driving and road trip experience in numerous states and cities.

If you are interested in discussing this further, please email me at [email protected]. I hope to hear from you soon!

Zach Green
      [email protected]

• #239893 Reply
    Howard Dan Altman

Looking for a professional, experienced driver to help you relocate your vehicle? I just completed my 19th delivery this year and over 120 in the last three years. Feel free to contact me about costs and or if you have any general questions.
    I am retired military with an impeccable driving record. I travel nationwide. Insured. Please review my website.

• #239693 Reply
    Neil

Hi there, if anyone needs a car moved from San Francisco to anywhere please let me know. Preferably on weekends šŸ™‚

• #240036 Reply
      Jorge Fernandes

Hi my name is Jorge I am visiting family in Boston end of June and looking to take time off and drive back to San Francisco. If anyone needs their car driven from the Boston area to San Francisco I would be happy to do so. Email me at [email protected]

• #239404 Reply
    Pam Smith

Anyone willing to drive a car from the SF Bay area to Miami anytime in the next two months? Thanks.

• #239628 Reply
      Andrea

Hi Pam,

Iā€™d be happy to discuss this with you and see if I can help you out with this. My number is (five 1 six) 4 six 2 ā€“ two 7 nine 4.

Thanks!

• #239598 Reply
      Zach Green

Pam,

I would be happy to do this. If you are interested in discussing this with me, please email me at [email protected] for a reasonable cost estimate.

I did auto driveaway on the side last summer and had the privilege of doing a few jobs, including a trip from Connecticut to Las Vegas. I have a clean driving record and references from past jobs that would be happy to speak with you.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Zach Green
      [email protected]

• #239350 Reply
    CLAUDIA ALTMANN

I NEED SOMEONE TO DRIVE MY 3 YEAR OLD TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FROM MINNEAPOLIS TO MIAMI AT END OF JUNE/BEGGINING OF JULY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE.

• #239432 Reply
      Zach Green

Claudia,

I would love to discuss this with you further! I am a teacher who started doing auto driveaway on the side last summer. My longest drive was from Connecticut to Las Vegas. I have a clean driving record and references from past drives.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested in discussing further!

Zach Green

• #239219 Reply
    Mark Thomas

Hi – My name is Mark and I will be flying from Portland, OR to visit family in Massachusetts this summer. I am interested in driving back to Oregon, so if anyone needs a car transported to the western Oregon/SW Washington area in July or August, I’d like to help out. I will be on Cape Cod but anywhere in eastern MA (preferably Boston and southward) is also fine. My travel plans are flexible at the moment and my fee is free! I’ve made this trip many times so driving experience is no issue. My email address is: [email protected]

• #239073 Reply
    Gina S.

If you are looking to have your car driven from anywhere in the area of North Carolina to West Coast or Northern California, please contact me by June 1, 2023. I will be leaving the NC area heading West on June 9, 2023. I carry my own insurance that fully covers your vehicle, and have
    25yrs experience driving coast to coast. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• #238809 Reply
    Wes

If anyone needs their car moved from SEATTLE to the OHIO area I’ll drive it! My sons first year of college starts early October and I’d like to spend some quality time with him driving across the country together. I would then fly back (as it would be too sad to drive back alone). Reply if you’re interested in having your car be part of this memorable father son experience.

• #238574 Reply
    Brianna

Hi, I am relocating to the SF Bay area from NYC/PA in mid September for grad school and would be happy to transport a car. I have driven xc twice before & have a clean license. Aiming to be in the bay area by Sept15-18, but can be somewhat flexible.

If interested, feel free to contact me at [email protected] to discuss details.

• #238386 Reply
    David Shore

Hi, my partner and I are relocating from Virginia to Seattle via a stop in San Diego. We will be leaving mid/late June and arriving to Seattle by July 15th. We both have clean driving records.

Please reach out to [email protected] if you need a car relocation from the mid-atlantic to anywhere on the west coast in that time frame and we can work something out!

• #237970 Reply
    Jennifer Lane

Hello,

My husband and I are seeking to drive your car from the San Francisco Bay Area to the Dallas-Fort Worth Area starting June 21st. We need to transport a delicate piece of Japanese furniture which will be well wrapped to protect both it and your vehicle interior. Please write to [email protected] if this could help you. We both have clean driving records and are careful drivers. My husband has done some professional driving in recent years as well as taxi and truck earlier. I drove a driveway from NYC to Chicago.

Thanks!

• #238037 Reply
    Zach Green

Driver Available in Late May/Early June – ANYWHERE to ANYWHERE in the Lower 48

Hello, everyone!

I am a teacher who did auto driveaway on the side last summer. I had the privilege of doing a few jobs, including a drive from Connecticut to Las Vegas and New Jersey to Oklahoma City. I am now hoping to get back on the road again this summer. I am very comfortable with long drives and have references from past jobs that will vouch for my trustworthiness.

Currently, my availability is Memorial Day through the first half of June. It is very possible that my availability will extend, however. If that happens, I will post an update on this forum.

If this sounds like something that would be helpful to you, please email me at [email protected]. If you would like, you may also send me the year, make, and model of your vehicle, as well as the zip code or city (preferably zip code) of your desired beginning and end points so that I can give you a cost estimate.

I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

Zach Green
    [email protected]

• #238466 Reply
      Sue

We were negotiating w Zach on an x-c car move, but we decided to keep the car where it is. Zach was responsive and provided a detailed estimate and fair price. Would not hesitate to use him in the future.

• #237709 Reply
    Teddy

Hi, we have a mirror in San Francisco that we are trying to get to Washington DC. I am looking for someone who is driving this route already and willing to put this mirror in their backseat / trunk.

Willing to pay! Flexible on timing ā€” next few months.

Teddy

• #237503 Reply
    Lily D.

Hi everyone, I am seeking someone who will drive my car from Los Angeles, CA to Providence, RI (or Boston, MA) sometime this summer. I am flexible on timing.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I appreciate any interest and best wishes!

• #239074 Reply
      Gina S.

I would be happy to help you. I am leaving the Los Angeles area on the 17th of June heading to the East Coast. This would be a great match for both. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
      Please contact me at [email protected]. I carry my own insurance and have 25yrs
      experience.

• #237755 Reply
    Miriam Gee

Hello, we have a 1999 Class B Campervan Pleasureway Excel-wide body (19′-7″ long, 8’8″ high, 7′-1″ wide, 8700n lbs) that is in need of an RV tune-up and has been dormant in a driveway for about a year and a half in Sacramento CA. We put a lot of cash into tuning up the Chassis (Dodge Ram V6) in 2021 but it could use some fixing for the RV accessories It was used to commute and sleep/travel in for about 7 months in Norcal in 2021. Would like to bring it back home to MA this month if possible. Please let me know if you are interested in driving it XC. Has about 150,000 miles on it. Please let me know if you are interested in driving it and taking it for a road trip, we did MA to CA in 2018 and it was a blast. Thanks, Miriam @catastropheoftwo on instagram to see photos. Email [email protected] with subject Roadtrip CA to MA to discuss. Here is the link, we have the Excel RL wide body and the sofa is the bed.

• #237286 Reply
    Olga

Looking for someone to drive my 2015 Chevrolet Cruze from Florida to Virginia with my clothes in it asap

• #236712 Reply
    Frances

Hi there.
    I am a 23 y/o just finishing a graduate degree at Columbia University in New York and am looking to do a road trip over the summer with my friend. Both of us have full licenses and years of driving experience. She is a social worker and I am a writer. We would be looking to leave New York or any neighboring states and cities at the end of May to get to California sometime by mid to late June. We are then looking to drive up the West Coast to Seattle before doing a quicker drive back to New York. If anyone is looking for someone to drive their car for any potential routes along the way, we’d be a great fit! e.g. New York or neighboring states to California, California to Seattle or California back to the East Coast or any assortment of states and cities in between.

We are not looking for payment (not even for gas) as we see this as mutually beneficial.

Please email me at: [email protected] if you think this would be a good fit!

Frances

• #236563 Reply
    Phil

Looking for someone to drive Maryland to Denver asap. Vehicle is a 90s Toyota suv
    [email protected]

• #236129 Reply
    Sue

Hello. Seeking someone to drive a 2015 Forester from Petaluma, CA to Cape Cod MA in June 2023. Pick-up approximately June 4-7. Thank you.

• #236197 Reply
      Kian Braulik

Hi Sue, this sounds quite doable for me. Could we communicate about it in the coming days over email ([email protected]) or phone (7077711866)?

Let me know!

Kian

• #236258 Reply
      Tony Pancini

I may be able to help you. We could work out a few details so that it’s a fit for me. I would want to take some boxes from storage I have in San Rafael CA and drop them off in Tinley Park on my way. Would your car be empty and would that be OK? I think I could fit them in the back fairly easily. Best Regards! Tony [email protected]

• #236130 Reply
    Sue

Contact me if you are available to drive a 2015 Subaru Forester from Petaluma CA to Cape Cod MA the first week of June 2023. [email protected]. Thank you.

• #236018 Reply
    Michael

Hey all,

I’m a graduate student in the Boston/Cambridge, MA area who will be heading to California (LA specifically, but could leave it anywhere in the general area) early June. If anyone needs a car driven, I’d be happy to do it! Please send me a message if this seems like you’d be interested: [email protected]

Viewing 1,023 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #174475 in Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information:

Cancel