Summer 2023 - My Family Travels
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    rickmd

Hey there guys, can someone here please help me as I don’t understand how to get a refund from TAP Portugal…. Hope that someone will be able to help me.

• #254302 Reply
      wetraveltogether

Ensure your ticket is refundable. Non-refundable tickets may not be eligible. Also, reach out to TAP Portugal’s customer service through their official website, phone, or email. Provide your booking details, explaining the reason for the refund request.

• #252156 Reply
      henryclark

Did you contact their customer support?

• #230491 Reply
    Fahd Jaber

Enjoy the best 5 hour trip in Yanbu on a wonderful boat with breakfast and fruits box.

• #225655 Reply
    JehnMercley

One option to consider is renting a large vacation home or a group of smaller homes in the area. Many websites, such as VRBO and Airbnb, offer a wide range of properties that can accommodate larger groups. This option is a great way to get more space and flexibility for your family, and it is also more cost-effective than booking multiple hotel rooms. I suggest taking business class flights https://travelbusinessclass.com/, as your kids may feel uncomfortable in the economy class and turn your trip into a disaster (from a personal experience). Good luck!

• #216683 Reply
    Sydney

Wander Surfside beach is a great summer destination for large families 🙂 The home can accommodate up to 22 people and has beach access via its own private boardwalk. Plenty of restaurants and bars neighbor the home, along with renowned golf courses, family-friendly activities, shopping centers, and more
    https://www.wander.com/property/wander-surfside-beach

• #216602 Reply
    Joe Rotolo

I wanted to take my family to Scotland this summer. There are 14 of us
    Families of 2,3,4 And 5
    We couldn’t get hotels that could have families of more than 3
    Any suggestions? US Or Europe

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #216683 in Summer 2023
Your information:

Cancel