Thailand is a best for holiday - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum Thailand is a best for holiday

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Arcadia Vacations

Do a good tour- we did in Bangkok and they gave us so many tips. Ie always rests cutlery on your plate, or napkin, never on the table as we were told they aren’t always often cleaned. Me and my wife were on our first honey trip. After many searches we choose Thailand honeymoon package and it was worth every penny we spend.

• #226239 Reply
      Thomas

Glad that you enjoyed your honeymoon trip to Bangkok! Were you able to visit other destinations outside of Bangkok? Like Pattaya for beaches though it’s crowded since it’s one of the most popular destinations in Thailand. You can stop over in Chon Buri, it’s only 80km from Bangkok. Chiang Mai is a place that you shouldn’t miss as well. If you’re considering visiting Thailand again you can check https://gowithguide.com/thailand to know what are the worth-visiting areas in Thailand for your reference.

• #132608 Reply
    Achyut

Yas I am Planing Thailand Traveling after this world globalizing lockdown I hope it is one of the best places for traveling.

• #165050 Reply
      Gabriel

Soon my friend.. soon

• #119753 Reply
    travecollins

My cousins and I are planning to visit Thailand this year. Aside from their beaches, we want to know what kind of things should we expect during their nightlife. What are the places and street markets we should visit?

• #115792 Reply
    Suwadee

Of course 🙂 It’s one of the most wonderful places in the world I would say. A lot of things to experience from places. Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket, Pattaya and many more. And in case you plan on visiting Phuket, try google Digital Villas. So many places with stunning views to find and reasonable prices. Also would like to recommend Elephant Hills. They offer amazing jungle elephant experiences! I love the way they dont offer elephant riding. Reliable service and nature-friendly.

• #80271 Reply
    Jim Chou

Thailand is always in demand.

Bangkok is the hotspot and the hub for travelling the region

Hua Hin is a beach town near Bangkok – very popular for the Thais and foreign tourists alike.

To visit to Hua Hin use taxi from bangkok to hua hin. Very popular and highly reliable service.

• #79500 Reply
    rentalcars1211

There are many fascinating places to visit in Thailand but its the seaside resorts that attract the majority of foreign visitors. While the main draw of these areas is sunny tropical beaches, their well-established popularity with overseas tourists also means there are other advantages.

World-class hotels, all manner of international cuisine, supermarkets that stock imported goods and widely-spoken English all help to ensure foreigners don’t have to go without their home comforts while on holiday.

Excluding the capital, Bangkok, statistically the most popular Thailand tourist destinations are: Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui and Krabi Province (includes Phi Phi). Of these only the ancient Thai capital of Chiang Mai is not a beach resort. There are many other popular alternatives but well over half the people who visit the country will spend most of their holiday in one of these places.

Its better to rent a car to see maximum attractions.

• #79487 Reply
    kalpana

are you planning to travel Thailand? There’s a reason Thailand is one of the most in-demand destinations for travelers right now. With favorable exchange rates, an unfussy tourist visa policy, idyllic beaches, and world-renowned cuisine, the number of foreign visitors to the country has doubled over the past decade.
    Travelers can spend their trip to Thailand lazing on a beach on Koh Samui, rooftop bar hopping in Bangkok, and even mingling with elephants in Chiang Mai.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #132608 in Thailand is a best for holiday
Your information:

Cancel