Things to Do in Southern Vietnam - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum Things to Do in Southern Vietnam

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Phuong

Mekong delta is the best

• #109384 Reply
    Kate Le

If you want to have a perfect itinerary, you should ask these questions:
    – How many days will you stay in Vietnam ?
    – You travel with family or friends or alone?
    – You like mountain or beach ?

• #95595 Reply
    Emily

Besides Hanoi, you can also go to Ninh Binh as the 2 places are really close. In Ninh Binh, you can visit Bai Dinh pagoda, Trang An, Mua Cave or the combination Hoa Lu Tam Coc here.
    If you have more time, consider Sapa. I have seen the post of a heaven coffee in Sapa of another member. The post is https://myfamilytravels.com/forums/topic/heaven-gate-in-sapa-vietnam/

• #82232 Reply
    Lindy Sterling

Hi! Vietnam is a beautiful country with so many places to visit that it’s hard to name just a few places. I am also researching on where to travel in Vietnam and came across this article on search engine! If you have a lot of time to spare and are big on adventures like me, then it’s better than you take the journey North to South:
    1. Hanoi – the capital city
    2. Ha Long/ or Lan Ha Bay (never heard of this bay before but it looks just as stunning on photos!)
    3. Trekking on either Sapa or Puluong
    4. Hue or Danang/Hoian
    5. Muine seems pretty attractive with the sand dunes too!
    6. Mekong Delta boat tour
    7. Hochiminh city
    and if you have more time, Phu Quoc Island is nice for summer vacation too!

Hope this helps!

• #78858 Reply
    Duc Pham

Hi Van,

I recommend you to visit Ho Chi Minh City, the largest city in Vietnam. You can go to The Reunification Palace, the place marking an important and brilliant milestone of Vietnamese history in 1975 (the day Northern and Southern Vietnnamese reunify and burst into emotion). Notre Dame Basilica is a worth-visting place, where you still see bright red brick originated from Toulouse, France. And don’t forget having fun on Nguyen Hue pedestrian street, where organize many interesting outdoor events.

You may want to visit Mekong River Delta also, where you have a nice boat trip in floating markets, buy and taste many specialities like coconut, durian, fish sauce, dried fish… Picking fruits still be on the tree to taste is a totally fresh experience too.

Vung Tau is a beautiful beach, not so crowded, let you a have relaxed time with gentle sunshine and waves.

If you still have time, I also suggest visiting Central Vietnam with Hue, Hoi An, Da Nang

If you still have any question, it’s my pleasure to be person answering these questions for you on Vietnam Itinerary 10 days

• #76587 Reply
    Dinh Hoang

HCMC (Saigon city tour and Cu Chi tunnels), Mekong Delta (A day trip or overnight stay) and beach (Phu Quoc island, Con Dao island, Mui Ne beach and Nha Trang beach). DinHo Ecotour

• #75086 Reply
    Jatin Chhabra

In Southern Vietnam, you must visit:
    1. Cat Tien National Park
    2. Phu Quoc (an island)
    3. Con Dao (an island)

Plus, check local blogs and forums for more details, as there is so much to see in Vietnam.

Regards,
    Jatin Chhabra

• #74829 Reply
    Ngoc Han

Hi Van,

if you are planning your next trip to Vietnam then must visit Halong Bay. Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Quang Ninh Province. Its one of the most popular tourist destination in Vietnam among the visitors worldwide..

• #74767 Reply
    Van Helsing

I will be go to Vietnam during my next Holidays that is on April so can you please tell me that which are the best sights to visit there..

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #76587 in Things to Do in Southern Vietnam
Your information:

Cancel