Top 10 Attractions in Miami, Florida - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Caribbean, Mexico & South America Family Travel Forum Top 10 Attractions in Miami, Florida

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    amina sofia

interesting topic i want to go this place

• #161544 Reply
    Ratna Singh

Top 10 Attractions in Miami, Florida
    The most prominent features about Miami that attracts tourists is undoubtedly its pristine beaches. Secondly, an admirable center of art and finally my own personal favorite – fresh sea food! If clear blue skies, bright sunlight, satiny beaches and miles and miles of endless ocean seems appealing, then this is the right destination for you.

The best thing to do when in Miami is to spend maximum time on its turquoise beaches. Let yourself loose, putting aside all your worries and take a reviving holiday. Read on to know about the top ten attractions in Miami, Florida.

South Beach Miami
    South Beach
    It’s not just the beautiful beaches that allures tourists but the calm relaxation of spending hours, undisturbed on a quiet beach that is not overly crowded , enjoying the slow pace of existence. South beach falls in this category and is fore-most on my list of `Top 10 Attractions in Miami, Florida ‘.

Moreover, you can hire deck chairs, umbrella and even towels, from the beach services that are available on an hourly, chargeable basis . These upholstered, soft, beach chairs were the most comfortable I’ve ever lounged on. Before you realize you can easily doze off, with the gentle lull of the waves. And there is no dearth of cafes serving piping hot food. So, once you’re here it’s rather hard to leave!

Top Attractions of Miami
    In fact, what I found appreciable is the promenade made of wood planks, running parallelly to the ocean, at the edge of the sand, towards the city front. For those who do not wish to spend their entire time on the sandy beach, this track is perfect for a stroll, cycling or jogging without missing out on the soothing ocean views.

Miami is sort of a mecca for art, artists and different art forms and is peppered with art galleries and studios. The famous Wynwood Walls showcases more than 80,000 square feet of street art from artists around the world. An admirable platform for artists to display their talent!
    South Beach Miami
    You’ll find colorful street art, graffiti between the neighborhood of Downtown and the Design district also, bringing out the creativity and genius of artists.

Then there is the Miami Museum of Contemporary Art – featuring more than 400 works of art.

We really enjoyed the whole grilled fish platter at one of the beach front restaurants. The dish was fresh and flavorful.

Biscayne Bay
    The city sparkles in the night, like any other American city. It’s a good idea to set aside the evening for Bayside Marketplace and marina. This place is popular for it’s open air shopping arcade and host of restaurants serving international cuisine. Apart from that visitors can catch up with live musical performances on the Biscayne Bay waterfront, people watch or opt for a cruise tour.

Visit Miami for the sun, sand and surf. You’ll be happy to get a generous dose of vitamin D and enjoy all the activities picked up from this blog `Top 10 Attractions in Miami, Florida’.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #167685 in Top 10 Attractions in Miami, Florida
Your information:

Cancel