Travel-Tibet - My Family Travels
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Achyut

I honestly don’t know where to start with Tibet because it is one of the most spectacular journeys which is also known as “Roof of the world” where you can visit the highest mountain in the world, witness the incredible alpine lakes and meet hospitable local Tibetans that live and breathe Buddhism in their everyday lives.

• #79523 Reply
    WindhorseTour

Tibet attracts millions of travels all around the world every year. Travel to Tibet is a good choice because you can enjoy a different culture and nature in China. It is a great place and always fascinated me a lot.

• #79445 Reply
    Nastya

I wish I could live in Tibet now!

• #79402 Reply
    rentalcars1211

Tibet, on the lofty Tibetan Plateau on the northern side of the Himalayas, is an autonomous region of China. It’s nicknamed the “Roof of the World” for its towering peaks. It shares Mt. Everest with Nepal. Its capital, Lhasa, is site of hilltop Potala Palace, once the Dalai Lama’s winter home, and Jokhang Temple, Tibet’s spiritual heart, revered for its golden statue of the young Buddha.

• #78995 Reply
    Nivas

Lovely place to enjoy! great.

• #78996 Reply
    Gene.T.M

Wondering what is the cheapest way to visit Tibet? Traveling to Tibet can sound extremely complicated at first. Different information sources seem to contradict each other.

• #78944 Reply
    hiranaz

The whole world are look beautiful and every new places are enjoyable. But the most beautiful place i have ever seen is Pakistan. If you are willing to visit or traveling in Pakistan, you can get the ideas for your honeymoon and family tours from Blog.bridals.pk. They have exclusive details and ideas about tourist and plan your trips with your lovely family members.

• #78761 Reply
    ZoeXie

Tibet is known as the Roof of the World. Traveling to Tibet with family is a good way to spend your summer vacation. Being no direct flight to Tibet from another country, you need to fly to mainland China firstly. Ci’an is an ancient city with hundreds years of history. Traveling to Tibet from Xian is a preference for many tourist.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #79523 in Travel-Tibet
Your information:

Cancel