Trip to Greece | My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Trip to Greece

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  markwilliam 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

johnmarkou

I am planning to visit Greece-Crete the next month any recommendetions?Hotels?I have been there before many yearsand i don’t remember anything.I would also like to rent a car crete so if you have any suggetions tell me…..

• #95894 Reply

George

I’m also interested to read about someone’s experience

• #95973 Reply

peterandrew

June is the start of the summer season in Crete which is the best time to visit this beach paradise. Chania town is the must-visit region in Crete try not to miss it. As far as car rentals lately there are many good service providers which offer good deals and services.

• #97117 Reply

Axel

If you are into sailing, I would definitely recommend renting a boat to circumnavigate the island. Last year we rented a sailboat via Click&Boat, a boat rental platform (https: //www.clickandboat.com /us) from a guy called Sifis. He was our skipper too, genuinely decent guy who introduced us to Cretan culture and cuisine – try kaltsounia! Favourite places: Sfakia, Loutro (if I remember well you can only reach the village by boat), Balos, Falasarna, Paliohora. If you are into hiking, Samaria gorge too. Axel

• #102339 Reply

Priya Singh

Hi, I am a traveler, Greece born, already been traveled to more than 40 countries, such as France, Italy, the UK and many more and there is no sign that I will stop anytime, so join me with my trips which will allow you to gain an understanding of how people in a completely different part of the world live and function.
    If you love to know about Greece then visit Greece tour guide

• #104532 Reply

Lekeisha White

I would like to recommend this for you to read at least have an idea on what to expect when visiting Greece. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay there. Good luck!

• #104521 Reply

markwilliam

Hello, johnmarkou,

Have you visited the Greece-Crete? You said that you are going to visit in the month of May 2019.

If not, I want to suggest you the best Hotels and Places around. The information about rental cars.

Reply To: Trip to Greece
Your information:

Cancel