vacation advice needed - My Family Travels
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Celeste Hedequist

Planning a vacation to South America can be an exciting adventure with so much to explore and experience. Before embarking on your journey, it’s crucial to do some research to ensure a smooth and enjoyable trip. Take the time to understand the safety and health recommendations for the specific countries you plan to visit. South America boasts vibrant cities like Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and Lima, each offering its own unique blend of culture, cuisine, and attractions. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to explore the continent’s breathtaking natural wonders, such as the Amazon Rainforest, the Galapagos Islands, and the Atacama Desert. It’s also helpful to learn some basic phrases in Spanish or Portuguese to enhance your interactions with locals. Prioritize your health by getting any necessary vaccinations and packing essentials like insect repellent. Additionally, consider investing in travel insurance to provide peace of mind in case of emergencies. Lastly, familiarize yourself with the local currency and exchange rates to manage your finances efficiently while abroad. Above all, embrace the adventure and immerse yourself in the rich culture and beauty that South America has to offer! Safe travels!

• #303082 Reply
    wetraveltogether

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the Ezybook rec, sounds convenient. My family plans to travel this coming March too. Thailand’s on our list – Bangkok or the islands. Have you been? Any kid-friendly spots you’d suggest?

• #295548 Reply
    Dennis Bell

Hey fellow travelers! Just wanted to share my recent experience with Ezybook for Heathrow Airport Cheap Parking. Their seamless booking process and affordable rates made my vacation planning stress-free. Highly recommend giving them a try for a hassle-free start to your trip!

• #159067 Reply
    John Gentry

I have explored a lot of countries. The last time I went to Tacloban. Exploring Ormoc City is fun and easy on Motorized Tricycles in the Philippines. There are many places to visit such as San Juanico Bridge, Kanhuraw Hill, Cancabato Bay and Balyuan Park.

• #139430 Reply
    roni saru

Prior to the lockdown, I am going on a visit in Indonesia. I particularly make the most of my diving days in Bali. There are such a great amount of fun with the scuba diving, seeing the submerged animals. Prior to that day, I never experienceddiving, so I was such a great amount in dread. But things will be simple after we begin plunging under the ocean. I additionally enlist Ocean Gravity Dive Center Bali; they are so kind and expert. In the event that any of you heading off to the indonesia for plunging I firmly recomend them their address is Jl. Bet Ngandang II No.21, Sanur, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia. ph no +6281916446481

• #153388 Reply
      Henny

Same, before the lockdown happens, I was going to visit Vietnam, But of course due to the travel restrictions. My vacation was cancelled

• #120636 Reply
    Kyle McCarthy

Hello Rayshow,

Was wondering if you ever went to Brazil with friends and families. We are looking at Iguazu Falls also, want to see both sides of the waterfalls and the experience seems different. Do you have any advice on where to stay? Will we need to stay overnight in both countries? Thank you!

• #111996 Reply
    rayshow

We are two families with young children (ages 2-7) flying from Miami to BRAZIL in November for 2 weeks. Our priority goals are beach, waterfalls, and amazon/nature adventure activities. We definitely want to see Iquazu falls, check out the amazon, and spend a few days relaxing and snorkeling. Not crazy about cities. So, keep you posted with our experience soon. .

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #159067 in vacation advice needed
Your information:

Cancel