Want to drive my car from SF to DC around 9/27/22? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Want to drive my car from SF to DC around 9/27/22?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Mark Dougherty

I was just comparing my quote along with a rough estimate for plane tickets and I came up with $1,860 and using Google maps going from San Francisco to Washington DC mileage 2,816 x .88 per mile=$2,478.08-1,860=$618.08 difference in my favor.
    Mark Dougherty
    619-993-6577
    [email protected]

• #186195 Reply
    Karen

Hi Susan,

I am with a company called You Fly We Drive. We have all 5 star reviews, professional drivers with squeaky clean driving records who will get you your car on time (or early!)

Estimate the cost yourself with our formula on this page of our website: https://youflywedrive.net/services

Otherwise, email Luke at [email protected] and he will generate a quote for your trip ASAP.

Happy Travels,

Karen
    You Fly We Drive

• #186080 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

Hi Susan. My name is Mark Dougherty. I am a driver for hire. I charge $10 an hour base on Google maps plus expenses. Google says it’s a 42 hour drive so my driving cost is $420.00
    Expenses:
    Driving:$420.00
    Meals: $40.00+/- per day x 5 days=$200.00+/-
    Motels: $100.00+/- per night x 4 nights=$400.00+/-
    Fuel: Approximately $430.00 based on $4.50 per gallon
    Plane ticket and one checked bag from San Diego to San Francisco unknown cost
    Return plane ticket from DC to San Diego and one checked bag unknown cost
    $60 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return
    I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of the plane ticket. I ask that you put them on your credit card. I have a travel voucher for $300.00 that I can use towards the plane tickets and I need to use them by October. You would reimburse me for amount of the plane tickets.
    My cell is 619-993-6577 email [email protected]
    I have references.
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #185877 Reply
    Barbara Gerritse

Hi we could drive your car from sf to dc. We are a retired couple age 60 n 64…. Would require you pay gas n purchase 2 return flight from dc to Southern California. If interested please contact us at 909-910-2205. Thank you.

• #185612 Reply
    JD

Hi Susan,

Happy to discuss this with you, you can reach out to me at my email address below.

JD

[email protected]

• #185275 Reply
    Susan

Hi! Would anyone be interested in driving my car/road tripping (I would not be part of this) from the San Francisco Bay area to Washington DC starting on or around September 27? I have a 2017 Subaru outback that needs to make the trip. Pls let me know.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #186195 in Want to drive my car from SF to DC around 9/27/22?
Your information:

Cancel