Whale watching Tour - My Family Travels
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    liouk lopiu

I also visit or attend this tour and I also do some fishing by using 5 person canoe and fulfill my target as well.

• #113838 Reply
    Nimal

Yes of Whale watching is a fantastic leisure activity for my self . recently we had the opportunity go whale watching in Mirissa . we had lot of enjoyment and fun as well as knowledge about whales and marine life. and how they eventually helps maintain our ecosystem. We went with whale watching chaminda . you may know lot of information about whale watching in Sri lanka here

• #95152 Reply
    Kate

Vietnam is good place for you. I read in Tripadvisor that he dived in Nha Trang when he came across a whale. I’m not sure how we can dive ourself. But I think we book a adventurous tour. It will help you have more interesting activities. I booked in this page.They design my customized tour

• #112867 Reply
      Sarath

Yes sure you can enjoy whale watching in Mirissa Sri lanka. I personally had a chance to experience it with family . We went on the trip with Chaminda. A specious boat with very supportive crew.Also more interesting we can learn lot about with about whales vist them online whale watching mirissa

• #91733 Reply
    vitgen

Now a watching whale in the is an adventurous journey and that too with your family is an interesting isn’t. When I was a kid I always want to see how whalefish is diving in the sea water
    Anyone can go and share his experience by visiting whale watching mirrisa sea site tour

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #113838 in Whale watching Tour
Your information:

Cancel