What to do in Ninh Binh? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum What to do in Ninh Binh?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Grace

If I were you, I’d choose Trang An, as the boat cruise is really really great!
    If you still hesitate, read this article blog.fareastour.asia/things-to-do-in-ninh-binh/
    I’m sure you’ll find your answer in this post.

• #132948 Reply
    Emma Ansley

you should choose both, you should spend 2 days 1 night there

• #113435 Reply
    dinhoecotour

Boat ride in Trang An is better than Tam Coc but stay in Tam Coc.
    Besides the above hot spots, a visit to Cuc Phuong National Park is not a bad idea if you have time.

• #112738 Reply
    Maureeno Waters

I love to visit Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave.

• #110373 Reply
    Trip Hunter

I think you should choose Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave

• #109676 Reply
    Ann Tran

Both are wonderful with their own beauty. If you like sailing to explore small caves, Tam Coc Bich Dong is a great tour for you. If you love the architecture of the temple, Hang Mua will be great. Both are great to explore. You can find out more information here:

• #109675 Reply
    Ann Tran

Coming to Vietnam, one of the first things to do after arriving here is to find a reliable airport transfer service. Do not worry! We will help you to sort it out by our door-to-door services. Beetrip.net has a variety of services at Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), Noi Bai International Airport (HAN), Da Nang International Airport (DAD), and Cam Ranh International Airport (CXR) for you that suit all types of budget. Do not waste your time by hovering around the airport with your luggage and trying to get a taxi, shuttle, bus, van or car! Hop on our private-transfer car at Vietnam’s main International Airport to your hotel or accommodation.

• #95678 Reply
    emilyuy

There are so many places to see in Ninh Binh. I’m considering between Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave and Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave from this tour operator http: //originalhoalutamcoc.com/. Which is better?

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #110373 in What to do in Ninh Binh?
Your information:

Cancel