What to do in Varadero Beach - My Family Travels
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    John Gentry

Varadero is one of Cuba’s top beaches, with its enticing white sand beaches and crystal clear turquoise waters. It is packed with people, but you will never feel crowded–the reason for this is that it is a 25-kilometer stretch of the beach rather than a single beach (more than 15 miles). Explore this range for as long as you can, and you’ll find zones for various activities. Swimming is great at some beaches, but snorkeling is preferable at others. Jet skiing and sailing are also available, and the marketplace at the back of the beach is a lively area to visit. If the weather permits, don’t miss out on a trip to Varadero Beach.

• #149584 Reply
    SamKLebanov

Every time I see that turquoise blue waters, I can’t stop thinking about vacation, this year it’s the same challenge as it was in 2020, still waiting for a vaccination. Though I guess that Varadero Beach is incredible, I’m checking on other options like something in that list  Any ideas what to choose?

• #148134 Reply
    Osvaldo

We visited the dolphinarium too.was great!

• #110313 Reply
    Enrique Ramírez

I agree that Varadero is the second, but the first best beach in the world. We went as a family captivated by the comments of Tripadvisor, another place where we found enough information that motivated us I leave them in this link: Varadero.
    We visited the dolphinarium, a fabulous show, my children loved it and I had no choice but to pay them the extra so they could swim with the dolphins, it was really worth it, it is a story that will remain in their memories forever.

• #109984 Reply
    Ileana

Varadero Beach is the second best beach in the world according to this year’s Tripadvisor survey of world travelers. It is the largest beach of 6 found in the Hicacos Peninsula in the province of Matanzas, Cuba. It stands out for its fine sands and turquoise blue waters.
    The city of Varadero has spread around its beaches and the hotel zone has grown a lot in recent years with the rise of tourism in the region.
    But what to do in Varadero? Besides the main attraction that are its beaches in Varadero there are many options for the enjoyment of the family.
    One of the best attractions for family travel is the Varadero Dolphinarium. There you can enjoy a beautiful dolphin show, and for an extra cost your children can swim with the dolphins. They can enter with cameras to perpetuate the memory. On the outskirts there are shops where you can buy souvenirs and a small playground with mechanical devices so that your children can spend some time entertaining.
    Another very visited place is Josone Park, a place for healthy recreation that has a small lake where you can take a boat ride, ideal gardens for a picnic as well as restaurants.
    Other attractions in Varadero are the wonderful caves and caverns such as San Ambrosio, where you can enjoy a walk and learn about the rock formations and the history of the region.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #149584 in What to do in Varadero Beach
Your information:

Cancel