Where to stay at Vancouver - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Where to stay at Vancouver

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Adrian Gates

You can stay at Opus Hotel ! I visited Vancouver last month for a business meeting with Apps4Rent.

Regards,
    Adrian Gates

• #78644 Reply
    Sam Jain

Suite hotel rooms should not be booked in a hurry. It must be done with proper care because it is a place where you have to stay even if it is for 2 days or so. And before you finalize a hotel to stay, just check it’s review. If it is a good place to stay people will surely give good ratings. I checked the rating of UBC suites and found to be quite satisfactory. So I hope it might be a good and safe place for you and family to stay.

• #75936 Reply
    Kelli Reeves

I am confused about my stay in Vancouver. I am going to a business meeting next week in Vancouver. I have not yet booked any hotel rooms or suits. Next week is going to be very tough for me. I just need a quiet place to stay. I just need to take rest after the meetings. For the last month’s meeting, I had a tough time staying at a hotel. I was not convinced of their services. Last time, I was in a hurry, I just chose a hotel room randomly. Since I had no time to search for another one I was forced to stay there itself. I just had to adjust with it for few days. I don’t want this to happen again. I need to cross check before I choose one. I looked online for the best suite hotel rooms in Vancouver( http:// suitesatubc.com/staying-at-ubc/ ) and I found UBC suites. I think it’s cheap and satisfying. I think it’s quite convenient and affordable for me. Do you have any other suggestions?

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #78644 in Where to stay at Vancouver
Your information:

Cancel