Will drive your car from Minnesota to Los Angeles - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Will drive your car from Minnesota to Los Angeles

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Nathan

Whoops, I saw that my first post hadn’t been published, so I wrote it again, but now I realize it was just pending moderation. Sorry for repeating myself! But I hope to hear from you!
    Nathan

• #115755 Reply
    Nathan

I could get you a flight the Saturday morning after Thanksgiving from Minneapolis to Denver, if you could then drive my car from Denver to Irvine. Would that work for you? You’d get back to LA late Sunday if you hurried, or Monday. Email me at [email protected].

• #115756 Reply
    Nathan

Hi Alec,
    I could get you an early morning flight from Minneapolis to Denver the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving, if you could then drive my car from Denver to Irvine. You could leave Saturday morning and make it back by Sunday night, though you might have to hurry. You’d also be welcome to take as much time as you’d like. Email me at [email protected].

• #115719 Reply
    Alec Waldoch

I’m available to drive from Minnesota to Los Angeles around Thanksgiving. I have a clean driving record, just looking to visit family over the holidays in Minnesota and drive back. Will drive for gas reimbursement only! Please feel free to get in touch 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #115756 in Will drive your car from Minnesota to Los Angeles
Your information:

Cancel