Willing to drive your car from Wisconsin/Illinois area to anywhere in the US - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Willing to drive your car from Wisconsin/Illinois area to anywhere in the US

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Jeremey Wald

Feel free to contact me through my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Jeremey-Drives-351997518787146/

• #95661 Reply
    Kevin Woolf

Jeremey – I am looking for someone to drive our ’16 Honda Pilot from Chicago to Maine in the middle of June. Let me know if you are interested. – Kevin

• #95751 Reply
      Jeremey Wald

Hi Kevin,

I am interested, however I have another client needing my services in mid-June. What are the dates you have in mind and what city in Maine? I would love to try to make it work.

Thank you,
      Jeremey Wald

• #95304 Reply
    Mia Kollia

Hey there! My name is Mia and I’m a college graduate looking for a driver to drive me and my car with luggage in mid-June from Chicago to Colonial Beach Virginia.

If you are interested please reach out to me on Facebook (the one with the cat) or at miakollia 124 at gmail dot com.

I am interested in your rate and terms e.g do I pay for your return ticket etc.

• #95184 Reply
    Jeremey Wald

I am a safe, cautious and very experienced driver. I would be happy to relocate your vehicle for you while you avoid the traffic and fly to your destinations in the USA. I have taken a road trip every summer to various national and state parks and driven thousands of miles all over the continental US. I live in Southern Wisconsin so I have a lot of experience driving in all weather conditions and in various types of traffic, including country roads, interstate, small towns and hectic traffic in major cities like Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison to name a few. I would consider driving you, a loved one or a pet as well. Your luggage and belongings of course are welcome to be loaded aboard. I have some experience driving U-Haul vehicles as well so I would be open to that also. Please let me know if you are in need.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #95751 in Willing to drive your car from Wisconsin/Illinois area to anywhere in the US
Your information:

Cancel