Our reviews of the top family vacation destinations and trip ideas organized by keywords (Italy, Caribbean, teens, etc) and topic (snowsports, spa, etc) to make your research easier.
- Vacation and summertime travel should be an excuse to relax, but the logistics on transporting the kids can cause stress. They're off, on their own, to see the Wizard, to visit grandma, or to spend quality time with a divorced parent who's moved to a Caribbean isle to find himself... While each...Tags:
- Changing entry visa regulations and exit rules for foreign nationals and American citizens require preparation if your family is planning a vacation to the United States of America. According to US Department of Commerce, 69.8 million international tourists visited the United States in 2013,...Tags:
- Adults traveling outside the U.S. with children under 18, other than their own, must have a Permission or Consent to Travel Letter from both of the minors' guardians. The consent letter also covers a child traveling internationally with only one birth parent, one guardian, grandparents or other...Tags:
- Solo Parents, Grandparents and Guardians can satisfy legal requirements before crossing international borders with minor children by using these Permission to Travel And Children's Consent forms. The Family Travel Forum community has learned the hard way that you need this paperwork: in the...Tags:
- Whether your cellphone contains confidential business documents or you’re packing homemade cranberry sauce, unless you’re exempted by diplomatic status, everyone crossing U.S. borders is subject to examination and search by officials from Department of Customs and Border Protection (CBP). Air...Tags:
- Harriet Baskas of MSNBC suggests that when your child travels alone by plane there are many things to consider. First and foremost, she says, be sure your child is ready to fly solo? Not all kids are created equally, obviously, and one 13 year old may be really ready and another may be just...Tags: