Our Families Dream Big promotion is featuring a fabulous family ski vacation to Aspen/Snowmass in Colorado. Pack your woolies and join us in the hunt to win a family of four vacation to Aspen/Snowmass courtesy of our sponsor, Ski.com
Note: Twitter Party on Monday, Dec. 12th, 9pm ET – See our skipals at TravelingMom.com for more details and register there for more chances to win!
Are you thinking, "Me in Aspen, no way!" Too many celebrities and boldface names for your family to feel comfortable? Think again! When Family Travel Forum partners with TakingtheKids.com and TravelingMom.com in promoting a Dream Family Vacation, we mean it.
Best yet, this Dream Big Family Ski Vacation will be at your new home away from home, Snowmass, which is the most family-friendly of Aspen's four super mountain resorts. By day, try those pizza wedges and face plants in your old jeans, and by night dress up (or dress down) for a night on the town in the chic home of the X-Games: Aspen, Colorado. You may snag a photo op with Shaun White or Kevin Costner while you're touring this famous mountain retreat.
Our Dream Big Ski Vacation Includes Almost Everything but Chapstick!
Ready to start dreaming? Picture a 5-night winter snowsports holiday with lodging; 3 days of lift tickets, lessons and even rental gear included; so that at almost no cost to you, your family can master the great sports of skiing or snowboarding together. We've even added in a day of dogsledding so your family can enjoy the beauty of the Aspen highlands off the slopes.
How You can Win the Dream Big Ski Aspen Colorado Family Vacation
Our travel community has 4 easy ways to enter for a random drawing of this great vacation prize, but to help us keep track of your entries, you'll have to post a comment below explaining what you've done.
1. Sign up for "The Family Vacationist" the e-newsletter packed with vacation deals, travel tips and more, sent to you twice per month. You can do it right now:
2. Read through the Family Snowsports Section on this site and comment on any stories. We'd love to get your feedback!
4. Join our Twitter Party for Snowsports Lovers on December 12th at 9pm ET by following the hashtag #DREAMVACAY #TMOM. Let us know what you thought of the party in the Comments field below, or what you tweeted about.
5. Post one or more comments on any of the articles in our partner “TakingTheKids.com Snow Vacations” category and learn even more about snowsports. Please leave a comment here telling us you did that!
6. Sign up for our partner's weekly TravelingMom.com newsletter for the scoop on the latest travel deals, contests and freebies. Please leave us a comment below so we can make sure you get an extra entry for doing it!
Don't forget! Remember, you can find more chances to enter by visiting our partners at TravelingMom.com and TakingtheKids.com. Although you can submit more than one entry per day, there's a fine line between boosting your chances to win and spamming your friends!
The entry period ends December 19th at midnight ET; a winner will be picked at random from all entries after December 19th, so you have plenty of time to enter. Prizes and details subject to change and subject to availability. All winners will be chosen using random.org. Restrictions may apply. You will have 48 hours to respond and claim your prize.
Please! Read all the legal fine print for contests here. Encourage friends and families to join too, and if you let us know in the Comments section below, we'll give you an extra chance to win for everyone that you refer. Although we only have one Grand Prize Ski Aspen Family Vacation to give away, four other lucky families will be selected to win a copy of our guidebook, "The Complete Idiots Guide to the Best Family Vacations" so you can plan another snowsports vacation together.
Dear Reader: This page may contain affiliate links which may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Our independent journalism is not influenced by any advertiser or commercial initiative unless it is clearly marked as sponsored content. As travel products change, please be sure to reconfirm all details and stay up to date with current events to ensure a safe and successful trip.