10 DAYS TRIP IN ZANZIBAR - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum 10 DAYS TRIP IN ZANZIBAR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Alex180KS

40 km from the African coast, facing Tanzania of which it is an administrative entity. Welcome to Zanzibar,Before you fly to Tanzania here some information
    1) Language is Swahili
    2) Currency is Tanzania shilling
    Which cities to choose in Zanzibar?
    I spent 10 days touring the island in search of the best beaches in Zanzibar. Yes, some are more beautiful than others, but each is wonderful in its own way. After all, the white sand beaches, turquoise water, and friendly locals almost guarantee that any visitor will have a great time. For me, the most beautiful beach in Zanzibar is Kendwa , while Paje and Jambiani are ideal for kite surfing and Matemwe is perfect for seclusion, away from tourists. I therefore recommend the north for swimming, the east coast for wild beaches and I strongly recommend not to miss a visit to Stone Town. Zanzibar City is the capital of Zanzibar, and Stone Town is its beating heart. This city perfectly reflects the history of East Africa with a mixture of European, Arab, Persian and Indian cultures. Depending on the hotel you choose for your vacation in Zanzibar, you will discover different regions but always facing lagoons with indecent shades of blue.In addition I went to JOZANI FOREST,Crystal Kayak,Blue Lagoon et Starfish Snorkeling,Sunset Traditional Dawa cruise
    I suggest people to have car from rental campany aims of facilitating as I did, Car budget runs 25$ per day and spend 260$ plus Zanzibar driving permit
    I recommend you contact Message IBRAHIM DAUD on WhatsApp. https://wa.me/255674299674

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: 10 DAYS TRIP IN ZANZIBAR
Your information: