Amazing amazing experience - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Amazing amazing experience

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
  • #233056 Reply
    Brian Wilson

    I recently went on a solo trip to Japan and it was an unforgettable experience. I decided to use the services of a local tour company called Sakura Tours and it was the best decision I could have made. From the moment I arrived in Japan, their team was there to greet me at the airport and help me with my luggage. They even provided me with a private transfer to my hotel, which was a lovely touch.

    Throughout my trip, I had the freedom to explore Japan on my own, but whenever I needed assistance or guidance, Sakura Tours was there for me. They arranged for all of my transportation, including bullet train tickets and taxi rides. They also provided me with a local guide who was extremely knowledgeable about Japan’s culture, history, and cuisine. I learned so much from her and she even took me to some hidden gems that I would have never discovered on my own.

    One of the highlights of my trip was when Sakura Tours arranged for me to attend a traditional tea ceremony. It was a beautiful and serene experience that I will never forget. They also helped me secure tickets to see a sumo wrestling match, which was something I had always wanted to do.

    Overall, I highly recommend Sakura Tours to anyone traveling to Japan. They truly went above and beyond to make sure that my trip was unforgettable. Their service was impeccable, and their attention to detail was impressive. I can’t wait to use their services again on my next trip to Japan.

  • #231650 Reply

    My big birthday Girls trip was one of the best trips I’ve ver taken and 80% of the reason why was idir and his service (and that’s only because I love my friends so much that I’m giving them the remaining 20%) I am someone that does not like to feel like I’m on a tour. I like the time to explore cities by myself, get lost in the city. I like to be able to experience all a city has to offer and I was a bit hesitant about having people with us at all times. I was absolutely wrong. Having Indirs service with us at all times was not only one the main reasons we had such a grey trip but it is also the ONLY way I would like to travel from now on! From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. We never wanted for a ride somewhere, we had help with our bags, all our transfers and they adjusted with us whatever needed tweeting once we were there. The constant and above and beyond service was the highlight of our trip and made us feel taken care of and catered to. All of the guides and drivers that were sent us to were great, with a special mention to Anouar that accomplices us several times and was such a delight. He was witty, warm, and made sure we were taken care, heard and looked after at every moment of every day. I can’t say enough of this service 1000% recommend to anyone that is on the fence and Not sure of they need it! You do!!! Call them immediately!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Amazing amazing experience
Your information: