Auto Transportation Available Nationwide! - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Auto Transportation Available Nationwide!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Lacario Sellers

Hello,

I am available for transportation services across the country from point A to B. I am interested in growing a clientele within the transportation industry and would love the opportunity to provide you with a great overall experience that will create a word of mouth buzz. Great customer service doesn’t go unnoticed! With that said I am willing to offer competitive rates to those interested.

Just a little summary about me, I am a 24yo graduate of UNC Charlotte with a BA in Organizational Communication. I love to travel and sight see in my spare time so this would be the perfect job for me! Some notable trips that I have driven include Charlotte to Key West (round trip), New Orleans to Charlotte, Charlotte to Maryland and I hope to add many more to that list.

Reasons why you should consider my services include:

* Clean Background
    * Never arrested or any warrants
    * Pristine driving record (readily available upon request)
    * Non smoker
    * & Accident Free!

?If all the above sounds good to you please contact me at (704) 984-8497. Preferably shoot me a text first to give me a heads up or email me (listed below) to work out details and receive a quote! I am available weekly Sunday–Wednesday with at least a one-week notice. If others days are needed (weekend) I am flexible, all I would need is at least two weeks notice! I look forward to working with you and giving you an amazing stress free experience.

Thank you,

Lacario
    (704) 984-8497
    lacariosellers[at]gmail[dot]com

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Auto Transportation Available Nationwide!
Your information: