Availability in April to Drive a Vehicle from Midwest to Arizona - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Availability in April to Drive a Vehicle from Midwest to Arizona

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Kyle

Hi there!

My name is Kyle and I’ll be visiting my lovely grandma in St. Louis in April. I currently live in Tucson where I’m an educator at the University of Arizona. I’ve driven others’ vehicles across the country on two different occasions with great success and would love to set up a similar scenario for this trip.

I have everything you’d expect from someone offering to transport your vehicle (license, insurance, clean record), including having never been in an accident.

I’m willing to consider pickups in Chicago or surrounding areas and drop-offs anywhere in Southern Arizona. I’m very simple and don’t require compensation for “labor”, I’m more into mutual aide. Pay for gas and we have a deal!

Contact me here if this could be of interest to you and we’ll get to know eachother and talk details from there.

Thanks!

Kyle

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Availability in April to Drive a Vehicle from Midwest to Arizona
Your information: