Can someone please review my (1st time traveler) itinerary? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Can someone please review my (1st time traveler) itinerary?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Ashish Jha

I am going on a solo trip outside my home country India for the first time and will be traveling to Canada to attend a Hackathon (Software Development Competition) at the University of Waterloo.

Based on my research through various blogs and tripadvisor, I have prepared the following itinerary. Can someone please review my itinerary and provide me valuable suggestions/things to keep in mind for the trip?

Sep 10, 5:55 AM to 7:00 AM, 14 hours flight Depart from New Delhi to Vancouver via Air Canada

22-hour layover in Vancouver

-> Visit Cafe Medina, Stanley Park, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain -> Question – Can all of this be done in a day? And how should the order of travel for me be? Any other suggestion?

Sep 11 6:00 AM to 13:24 PM, 4 hours flight Depart from Vancouver to Toronto via Air Canada

Get to AirBnB in Roncesvalles. Visit Casa Loma and also do the Escape Casa Loma

Sep 12

Visit Ripley’s Aquarium, Do Edgewalk at CN Tower, Watch Blue Jays vs Red Sox at Rogers Center

Question -> All of this doable in a day? Also, what should be the order for the aquarium and CN tower? Any other suggestion?

Sep 13

Check out of AirBnb in the day Get to Airport Catch the shuttle to Waterloo

Sep 14

Event at University of Waterloo

Sep 15

Event at University of Waterloo ends around 4:00 PM Catch a 7:30 PM Megabus to Niagara Falls Get an AirBnb at Niagara Falls

Sep 16

Do the Hornblower, Journey behind the Falls, Cave of the winds Catch the 3:00 PM bus to Toronto which arrives around 4:45 PM at Mississauga, Drop there. Catch Flight to Vancouver at 8:15 PM Layover of 3 hours and Back to India at 1:00 AM

Question -> Can the Hornblower, Journey behind the Falls, Cave of the winds done before the 3 PM bus? Any other suggestion?

Anything else I should keep in mind? Thanks for taking out time to help me!

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Can someone please review my (1st time traveler) itinerary?
Your information: