Chicago suburb to San Jose, CA driver needed - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Chicago suburb to San Jose, CA driver needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Karen

Hello Theresa,

I am a contract driver with a private car transport company. Typically I only do our animal transports, but I am available for the month of December to help with other drives.
    I have an impeccable driving record and incredible references from happy pet owners all across the country for exceptional care and compassion.

If you are still seeking a driver from Chicago to San Jose, I hope you will reach out to me.

Email me directly at your convenience to karen(at)smitherinedesigns.com and I can get you a quote that beats all others.

Thanks much!

Karen

• #206504 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

My name is Mark Dougherty and I am a driver for hire. I charge $10.00 an hour driving time based on Google maps. At this time of year I would not feel safe driving the most direct route using I-80 or I-70. The driving cost for each I-70 $340, I-80 $320 and I-57 to I-5 is $450.00 plus expenses.
    Expenses:
    Driving: $450.00
    Meals: $40.00 per day x 6=$240.00
    Motels: $100.00+/- per night x 5=$500.00+/-
    Fuel: 3,000 miles @ $4.00 per gal 20 miles per gallon=$600.00
    Plane ticket San Diego to Midway Nov 29th Flight 1663 non-stop $328.00
    Return ticket from San Jose to San Diego $59.00
    $60.00 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return
    I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of the plane tickets, I ask that you put them on your credit cards
    Total approximate cost of trip: $2,237.00
    My email: [email protected] my cell: 619-993-6577
    Please email me your email address and I will send you references.
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #206300 Reply
    JD

Hi Theresa,

Happy to discuss this drive. Please email me at my email address below.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #205983 Reply
    Theresa S.

Hello,

We are relocating and are looking to have a 2019 Mercedes GLS driven from Chicago to San Jose at end of November. Drop-off dates are somewhat flexible into the beginning of December. Looking for estimated cost and breakdown. Please provide references.

Best,

Theresa

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Chicago suburb to San Jose, CA driver needed
Your information: