Christmas is fast approaching. Any ideas for a good place to vacay? | My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Christmas is fast approaching. Any ideas for a good place to vacay?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Angie 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

ronhoward86

Three months more and it’s Christmas already! It’s expected that malls will be filled with a lot of shoppers and gift items will be in demand! This is the culture of thousands of families but mine is a little laid back. We go on a vacay to a foreign country and spend the rest of Christmas season to that place. Last year, we went to Maldives and now I’m thinking about taking the family to Europe! I heard there’s a lot of good places to visit there! Do you have any suggestions? Your comments are very much appreciated!

• #79817 Reply

The Traveler

I would suggest banana reef, it’s the best diving site with clear water, colorful reefs and cute small fishes

• #80908 Reply

Tapsy

If you are planning to spend Christmas in Europe with kids, I would suggest you to go to London, with its Christmas markets and ice-skating rinks it’s amazing to visit with kids. Another destinations I would recommend you for a family travel to Europe at Christmas time is Copenhagen, also full of markets and ice-skating rinks children will love. If you prefer off the beaten path destinations, don’t miss the Alberobello Light Festival, in South of Italy.

• #95897 Reply

George

Hmm, it depends what do u want to do

• #102800 Reply

Angie

We were in Tallinn during Christmas holidays. We visited Kadriorg Park in Tallinn, the playground areas are very creative and beautiful. It’s safe, children were running around the place without adults having to worry. They have even a small children’s cafeteria. As our time was limited, we’ve decided to visit some local Christmas Markets, where we enjoyed local food and atmosphere

Reply To: Christmas is fast approaching. Any ideas for a good place to vacay?
Your information: