DESTINATION PHOENIX - Driver Available Starting Anywhere in the Lower 48 - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum DESTINATION PHOENIX – Driver Available Starting Anywhere in the Lower 48

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Zach Green

Hello,

Is there anyone who needs their vehicle driven to the Phoenix area at the end of December? I would be happy to drive it for you. I will cover the gas costs and my own lodging costs as long as you cover the cost of my transportation to you and back from the Phoenix area.

I have experience with cross-country driving, including with auto driveaway jobs like this. In 2022, I safely drove vehicles from Connecticut to Las Vegas, New Jersey to Oklahoma City, and Virginia to Maine. This past July, I drove a dually truck and trailer from North Carolina to Upstate New York. I would be happy to refer you to these customers who can vouch for my trustworthiness with your vehicle.

If you are interested in exploring this further, please email me at [email protected].I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Zach Green
    [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: DESTINATION PHOENIX – Driver Available Starting Anywhere in the Lower 48
Your information: