Drive your car either from Philly area to Cali OR back, late June/early July - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Drive your car either from Philly area to Cali OR back, late June/early July

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Hannah

Hi! I am looking to travel to California from Philadelphia the last week of June-the first week of July. I would love to drive one of the two ways, and would be happy to drive your car for you for no charge, besides reimbursement for gas. I am 24 and have been driving since age 16 with a clear driving record. I have experience doing long drives, and would like to do the drive in 4-5 days to break it up (I have friends I will stay with, so your car will always be parked in a safe place!). I would be happy to pick up/drop off your car from anywhere within a few hours of philly or a few hours of SF (I’m hoping to go a few places in CA so anywhere in the state would truly be fine!) If this would be helpful to you, please reach out to me at [email protected].

Thank you!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Drive your car either from Philly area to Cali OR back, late June/early July
Your information: