Driver Available - Late May/Early June - All Locations in Lower 48 Considered - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driver Available – Late May/Early June – All Locations in Lower 48 Considered

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Zach Green

Hello, everyone!

I am a teacher who did auto driveaway on the side last summer. I had the privilege of doing a few jobs, including a drive from Connecticut to Las Vegas and New Jersey to Oklahoma City. I am now hoping to get back on the road again this summer. I am very comfortable with long drives and have references from past jobs that will vouch for my trustworthiness.

Currently, my availability is Memorial Day through June 16th. It is very possible that my availability will extend, however. If that happens, I will post an update on this forum.

If this sounds like something that would be helpful to you, please email me at [email protected]. If you would like, you may also send me the year, make, and model of your vehicle, as well as the zip code or city (preferably zip code) of your desired beginning and end points so that I can give you a cost estimate.

I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

Zach Green
    [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Driver Available – Late May/Early June – All Locations in Lower 48 Considered
Your information: