Driver Available - March 11-18 - ALL Starting Points in Lower 48 Considered - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driver Available – March 11-18 – ALL Starting Points in Lower 48 Considered

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Zach Green

I am no longer available during these dates. Stay tuned for potential availability after Memorial Day. I enjoy auto driveaway, have had success with it, and hope to assist some of you in the future!

Zach Green
    [email protected]

• #225456 Reply
    Zach Green

I am still looking for an auto driveaway job during these dates. I am flexible on the mileage. If you are interested or have questions, please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected]!

Zach Green

• #221315 Reply
    Zach Green

Hello!

I am a middle school teacher who started doing auto driveaway on the side during the summer of last year. I had the privilege of doing a few jobs, the longest of which was from Connecticut to Las Vegas.

For now, I am looking for a paid opportunity over my Spring Break from March 11-18. Since this is a limited window, I am willing to drive a distance of up to 1,500 miles (this is negotiable!) starting or ending ANYWHERE in the Lower 48.

If this is of interest to you or meets your needs, please contact me at [email protected]. I have experience and references that can vouch for my trustworthiness with your vehicle.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
    Zach Green

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Driver Available – March 11-18 – ALL Starting Points in Lower 48 Considered
Your information: