Driver with SUV required from Newark, NJ, to Bangor, ME, for 21 or 22 August - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driver with SUV required from Newark, NJ, to Bangor, ME, for 21 or 22 August

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    JD

Hi Amrit,

I did send you an email with another option. If that works please let me know.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #156841 Reply
    Amrit Verma

Hi, I will be landing in Newark, NJ, from Europe on 21 August. I was wondering if it is possible to hire someone who already owns a car (SUV or bigger) to drive us from Newark, NJ, to Bangor, ME (21 or 22 August).
    I will be travelling with my wife and my pet dog (9 month old Border Collie, medium size, 44 pounds). We will have some luggage too (2 to 3 large suitcases and 2 carry on bags along with a large crate). Therefore, the car would need to be an SUV.
    We are travelling by car only for our dog, so the driver needs to be someone who is not allergic or afraid of dogs. We believe this drive can be accomplished without an overnight stay anywhere. However, please feel free to suggest otherwise if your experience says so, so that we can plan accordingly.
    You can contact me on [email protected]
    Hope to hear soon from someone who can help us out 😀

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Driver with SUV required from Newark, NJ, to Bangor, ME, for 21 or 22 August
Your information: